For Sale - Lots O Stuff

flounder

Sorry for the new thread but the old was not updating properly. So here we go.

Well, Its official, I have not more street bike so ill be selling a ton of shit. Right now, Im just getting the thread started so I know what I have and ill post prices, sizes, pics this week. So on to it

TCX Boots - White  Size 46  new these are $400  Ill take $275
IMG_20130706_142725_887.jpg
IMG_20130706_142741_037.jpg
IMG_20130706_142814_145.jpg

XT Lap Timer with 6 ft cord  $140
IMG_20130630_165715_015.jpg

Power Commander III USB (Fits 07 GSXR 1000 and whatever other models that fits)

New these are going for $265-$350             $160 yours
IMG_20130630_165629_792.jpg

Edited by flounder

Alpine Stars Leathers looks like the older Alpinestars SP-1 1PC Leather Race Suit  which new is 899  $400 its yours   
has a set of Klucky pucks on it. In excellent shape, no rips, tears, marks, etc. leather smells like new.
IMG_20130706_143117_293.jpg
IMG_20130706_143148_397.jpg
IMG_20130706_143127_284.jpg

Edited by flounder

Tires with less than 300 miles on them (2CT I think) 190/50 I believe. Whatever is stock size for an 071K  Forgive the writing. SttBrian, DesmoBrian, Shithead, whatever you want to call him wrote on them before getting them to me.  Ill clean it off or you can.
IMG00037.jpg

IMG00037.jpg

Shoe X11 -

Edited by flounder

Ha ha, your tires are gay.

Blame Brian, aka DesmoBrian, STT Brian, pain in the ass, whatever you want to call him. 

FYI, If my prices are out of line, Im fine with you letting me know that and posting a link to show me. Please dont however go posting a link the the absolute lowest price you can find one for or one that is already sold. I tried to be reasonable on the pricing but I may have screwed one up here or there.  Also open to reasonable offers. 

Ha ha, your tires are gay.

Blame Brian, aka DesmoBrian, STT Brian, pain in the ass, whatever you want to call him. 

FYI, If my prices are out of line, Im fine with you letting me know that and posting a link to show me. Please dont however go posting a link the the absolute lowest price you can find one for or one that is already sold. I tried to be reasonable on the pricing but I may have screwed one up here or there.  Also open to reasonable offers. 

You do realize you could have taken a picture of the other side of the tire or just roooooolled the tire a little also.

We know you're not the sharpest crayon in the box but damn man.

:nono:

Me kinda likes the back/chest protector combo though.

And RVT....GLOVES!!! GLOVES!!! GLOVES!!!

I saw. If these are still around when I get back from vacation (after finding funds for the next Nelson round as well) I will check them out. Have to make sure they fit my goofy sized mits.

I saw. If these are still around when I get back from vacation (after finding funds for the next Nelson round as well) I will check them out. Have to make sure they fit my goofy sized dick beaters.

ftfy

ill take the tires, how much? 

Just went and pulled the tires. They still have the nubs on them from new and thats in the middle of the tire and not the sides. They are Pilot Powers Front 120/70  Rear 190/50  Hows $200 for both sound?

Pm inbound

Uh, your PM inbox is full or something, says you cannot receive anymore msgs.....I'll take the 5 Tacoma tiedown cleats for $65 shipped if you're game

Edited by Hellmutt

Pm inbound

Uh, your PM inbox is full or something, says you cannot receive anymore msgs.....I'll take the 5 Tacoma tiedown cleats for $65 shipped if you're game

Your in Piqua so we can either meet in CBUS or I can flat rate them to you for $65 + actual shipping.