Bike Raffle

Big3

• 2 weeks later...

Ticket sales are going very well (thanks guy/gals)

we have more than surpassed the amount needed to cover prizes.

I just wanted to wish those of you that have purchased Good Luck!

I will still have some available but supply will be dwindling fast in the next few weeks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I sent pics

if you didn't copy image....sorry, but I cant keep 80+ extra  pics in my imageshack 

if you won you Will be notified :)

I didn't print mine or write it down...was just in my pm box on here and it doesn't appear to be showing up...

it wasn't JUST there, I Kept all pics sent for roughly 14 days .. before removing from my account

Edited by Big3

I bought three and paid to have them mailed to me after I noticed the first two I bought were deleted out of the PM box. 

I hope this was legit, I searched thoroughly and couldn't find any mention of any businesses in Lancaster running the raffle, 

Honestly I would have bought 5 tickets, and been able to sell more- we spend a couple of hundred on raffles locally- if there were a visible internet presence. 

I sent pics

if you didn't copy image....sorry, but I cant keep 80+ extra  pics in my imageshack 

it wasn't JUST there, I Kept all pics sent for roughly 14 days .. before removing from my account

Can you post the NAMES of the winners?

I sent pics

You're right..imageshack only lets you host as many pictures as you want without a limit, so I can see how that would be an inconvenience to you  :crazy: