Being Laid-off Soon...looking For Another Job.

the_silverfox

The motorcycle store I work at, Premier Cycle Accessories in Mentor, is closing for good after seven years and as a result, I'm being laid off pretty soon. With that being said, I'm looking for another job. I've enjoyed my time up here but it is what it is.

I am determined to stay in the motorcycle industry as I have enjoyed my work duties in the various positions I've held in several motorcycle-related businesses over the past few years. But I'm always up for something different. Any leads or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Of course I could return to the education field if the opportunity is right. I'm open to positions in Ohio or on either coasts, and if it involves travel, I'd enjoy that too. Although I am in NE Ohio right now, I may be returning to Columbus or possibly heading to another part of Ohio at the end of the summer. That is pretty much dependent on my job situation by then.

Even a suggestion or recommendation would be great. Please feel free to peruse my LinkedIn profile (http://linkedin.com/in/christinemalazarte/) or PM me for a copy of my resume. Thanks!

With that being said, my store is liquidating all of their in-stock merchandise. Head over to pca-one.com and snag some goodies at discounted prices!  :garagesale:

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Laudermilk in ashtabula was looking for a mechanic....

Unfortunately, I do everything but turn the wrenches. Oil changes? Yes. Valve adjustments? Ask someone else. LOL

Iron Pony maybe? 

I've heard of that store before...but seriously, I actually used to work there a couple years ago. Not much available in my current field of work in the motorcycle industry over there at the moment, and I'm a bit past just regular sales floor work. They did give me my start in the field though so I'm grateful for that.  :)

DucRx could use a friendly corporate identity. The hours suck and the pay is shit, but you'd get to hang out with me all the time. Just stay out of my garage, took box and off my bikes and we'll be fine. :)

Seriously, good luck with the treasure hunt.

:lol: Thanks.

At least with sales you can jump into any number of interesting industries....good luck in your search.  

Thanks! I'm open to other fields...just curious to see what'll pop up next.