2002 Ford F-150 Xl----$1,750

Carwhore

2002 Ford F-150 XL. 4.2L V6, 5-Speed manual, regular cab, short bed, tool box, ladder rack, newer rear end, new shocks on rear end, new clutch, ICE COLD A/C, runs and drives nice. Does have an abs light on

This would make a perfect work truck, beater, or 1st vehicle for a new driver.

IMG_0743_zpse804be26.jpg

IMG_0744_zpsdd9bc7a9.jpg

IMG_0746_zps778334a4.jpg

IMG_0747_zps17cb165f.jpg

IMG_0748_zps22edc17f.jpg

IMG_0749_zpsbfdc4ef1.jpg

IMG_0750_zps0b43ad29.jpg

IMG_0752_zps7ee89f3f.jpg

IMG_0754_zpsb6af6f41.jpg

IMG_0755_zps9ef47141.jpg

Edited by Carwhore

John,

I'm trying to get a hold of you but your PM box appears to be full or something.  I have a question for you...PM me a number I can reach you at if you don't mind.

Thanks,

Kevin

Edited by r1crusher

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Jst2fst
      Selling bike due to loosing job so I won’t be able to flex too much on the price. I’m selling my 2003 Honda CBR600RR with roughly 27-29,000 miles on it. Bike has been sitting since last year can’t seem to figure out an electrical issue. Bike was running when I parked it last. The bike does has damage to the plastics but nothing too sever  the clutch cover has damage but it hasn’t leaked in the 7-8 years I’ve had it. The throttle cables were replaced as well clutch cable  I’ve routed a spare cable along the new one as a habit. Tires have less than 500 miles on them Bridgestone Battlelax front and rear. I’ve got some other items that could potentially go with the bike. I have Motocentric soft luggage that I’d be willing to sell as well saddle bags roll bag and tank bag.
      Bike has add on:
      Hotbodies racing exhaust with undertail fender eliminator kit with integrated turn signals.
      Real brake light is smoke color has  integrated turn signals.
      Frame sliders(swing arm, bar end sliders) as well.
      Corbin seat
      Black wind screen 
      New battery June 2018
      New stator June 2018
      New regulator Rectifier June 2018
      New front brakes and rotors June 2018
      Stainless steel braided lines coated in black plastic. 
      90 degree air valves on wheels 
      Adjustable clutch, brake levers
      12 volt weather proof outlet on upper tree 
      Turn signal mirrors smoke color
      I’ll consider all reasonable offers please keep the bullshit to a minimum. I know the bikes old and beat to shit I just need to keep the lights on here. I’ve got some other items I’m selling just look for the post. 

• By CephasGT
      One owner, clean title in hand. Track only. Stock motor. 20,990 miles.

The time has come for me to face the reality that getting back on the track isn't in the cards. So I'm selling my baby, a 2004 R6 that I bought brand new in September of 04 and have ridden every mile since.

It hasn't been babied by any stretch of the imagination, but it has been obsessively maintained. Runs like the day it was new, only stronger. Routinely dyno'd at over 100hp at the wheel. From commutes, to exploring the twisties in Kentucky, to drag races and track days, this bike has always taken everything I threw at her and come back asking for more. Zero mechanical malfunctions in all the time I've owned her.

Always used Motul 300V oil and RBF600 brake fluid, changed more often than my socks. Only the finest of distilled waters in the cooling system. Suspension only has two days on the track since it was last serviced. The paint is pockmarked from going fast, and there's a little rash on the right lower from a teensy low-side at Grattan a bunch of years ago. Otherwise, the bike has always been rubber-side up.

Would make an excellent first track day bike, or novice racer, or endurance race machine. Fully safety-wired, never leaked a drop of anything, and always passed tech with flying colors. Comes with an absurd number of spares, Pit Bull front and rear stands, aluminum loading ramps, a rain suit, and even a service manual. You're a couple sets of fresh tires away from driving directly to the track with this thing in your trailer.

Mods include:

Suspension and Brakes
      Elka 3-way rear shock Stock forks with GP Suspension cartridge kit Suspension built, serviced, and tuned by Matt Carr, sprung for 190lb rider Tapered roller bearings in the headset Ohlins linear steering damper Galfer SS braided brake hoses EBC pads
      Powertrain
      Dynojet PCIII USB with custom tune Leo Vince SBK carbon and titanium exhaust Factory Pro +4 ignition advance Factory Pro Superflare velocity stacks Graves slide stops and AIS blockoff plates BMC Race filter Shorai LFX battery Custom 1/4 turn throttle mod
      Drivetrain
      DID 520 chain AFAM and DID sprockets (-1 front, +0, +1, and +2 rears with carriers) Two extra sets of wheels
      Bodywork
      Catalyst Composites bodywork with custom paint and graphics Woodcraft rearsets, case covers, frame sliders Puig clear DB windscreen Graves fairing stay Pazzo shorty levers

• By Xsr900Rider
      I have a like new 2016 Yamaha xsr900 I’m looking to sell. It has just over 3,000 miles(mileage may go up as I ride it). I am throwing in all my riding gear and stuff for the bike.  I’m not able to get out and ride enough to justify the payment so it is time to let it go.

Riding Gear
      size 46 black Joe Rocket jacket leather and textile
      2 pair leather riding gloves
      size 47 Sidi riding boots
      scorpion Hemet and scena headset 

Bike accessories 
      moto demic fly screen
      r&g radiator gaurd
      r&g block off plate for rear pegs
      still have stock rear pegs
      rear tailbag
      rear stand

I will work on getting pictures of everything and need to make sure I know my payoff before posting the asking price. I just wanted to get it on here for anyone interested.

• By tyler524
      I am going to start parting out my 04 600rr track bike. I believe it spun a bearing but I don't feel like pulling the bottom end. The top end has been pulled and is in good condition. 
      This was a street bike that I converted to a track bike. I have a clean title for the bike that I would get rid of with the frame. I have both street and track fairings. I also have multiple sets of wheels.
      I plan to start listing parts on eBay next weekend but wanted to post here first to see if anyone needs anything.

• By RidersDiscount
      We are auctioning off our 2014 Honda Grom project bike. The auction has no reserve with an end date of June 30. Bike currently only has 36 miles on it and will come with the MSO. 
      2014 Honda Grom

List of upgrades: 
      Akrapovic Titanium exhaust with Carbon canister 
      Ohlins shock Ohlins fork cartridge kit 
      Full Tyga Carbon Fiber bodywork kit (includes top triple clamp and bars) 
      BST Carbon Fiber Wheels
      Michelin Power Pure tires 
      Brembo calipers front and rear 
      Brembo master cylinder 
      Underslung rear caliper mount 
      Galfer wave rotor 
      Driven Racing rearsets 
      Dynojet PCV 
      Chimera air intake 
      DID chain 
      Renthal rear sprocket 
      Comp Werkes integrated smoked tail light