My @$$ Hurts!

silentcropduster

I went on a ride around the enitre 270 loop in cbus. I did have a passanger but I damn near couldnt feel my  ass afterward. Being that said, Ive been looking at options on getthng the seat a bit softer.

So far this is the cheapest one I cna come up with:

http://www.amazon.com/Airhawk-Seat-Cushion-Small-AH2SML/dp/B003RFCH74/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=3Q4XO3VNRL250&coliid=I1JUA45LD2IFWF

The only negative about it is I believe it will raise my seat height a lil bit.

Anybody else have experience with this cushion?

Thoughts?

Edited by silentcropduster

Contact Riders Discount and see about the saddleman seat. I just purchased for my R6 for $197 and it was shipped to my door in a couple days. Absolutely love it!! I got the memory foam one. It is a whole new seat and you also recieve a passenger seat cover.

Contact Riders Discount and see about the saddleman seat. I just purchased for my R6 for $197 and it was shipped to my door in a couple days. Absolutely love it!! I got the memory foam one. It is a whole new seat and you also recieve a passenger seat cover.

Idk if i can justify spending that type of $$$$$$$

I went on a ride around the enitre 270 loop

I believe I found your problem.

Why would you go for a ride on that shitty freeway? It's a sportbike, take it to the fun roads and leave the flip flops at home. :D

Sitting on your bike for an hour on a freeway without changing your body position (like you would on twisties) will make your ass numb no matter what seat you put on it.

• Upvote 3

Sitting on your bike for an hour on a freeway without changing your body position (like you would on twisties) will make your ass numb no matter what seat you put on it.

so much of this

I believe I found your problem.

Why would you go for a ride on that shitty freeway? It's a sportbike, take it to the fun roads and leave the flip flops at home. :D

blasphemy!

• Upvote 1

i dont understand the florida orange thing. is that like a dick girl connoisseur inside joke?

when you tell jokes with your fellow shemale connoisseur friends, and kneel around a dick girl tasting, do you have conversations like "would you say your particular shemale was more 'soft wood' or 'hardwood'?" or, "what vintage is she? a 94? i've heard the younger dick girls stay rock hard even after a long days of riding nut to butt" "oh, in that case, since i'm feeling a little impacted after my long ride yesterday... maybe i need someone that goes down easy".

you have the weirdest friends!

$197 is too much to be comfortable on your bike?

I just paid it off and after new sprockets, chain, oil, filter, etc. I'm feeling kinda cheap lol. If i have to spend that kinda $$$ then so be it.

I'll just sell some stuff sitting in my closet on ebay or craigslist

i dont understand the florida orange thing. is that like a dick girl connoisseur inside joke?

when you tell jokes with your fellow shemale connoisseur friends, and kneel around a dick girl tasting, do you have conversations like "would you say your particular shemale was more 'soft wood' or 'hardwood'?" or, "what vintage is she? a 94? i've heard the younger dick girls stay rock hard even after a long days of riding nut to butt" "oh, in that case, since i'm feeling a little impacted after my long ride yesterday... maybe i need someone that goes down easy".

you have the weirdest friends!

florida orange...google it.

and your one sick fuck man - possibly more twisted then I haha - you should be proud of yourself lol

I just picked up a used Arihawk off of a forum member a few months ago.  The wife hasn't tried it yet since we haven't been on any long rides, but just sitting still, she's not so sure.  Depending on how long your willing to wait, I may have one for sale in August when we get back from the Smokies.

I just rode 1000 miles on my FZ1 to the deals gap and back over the weekend and I must say I am in love with my Corbin seat. I did not have any pain whatsoever, not my a$$ and not my back.

With the stock seat, I was done after 2 hours...it is not the cushion of the Corbin, but rather the way the seat "cups" your butt! :-) I paid $284 and it was worth every damn penny!!! 

Why the fuck anyone would ever want to ride around 270 "or anywhere near the city" is beyond me, come ride with some of us on some real Ohio twisty roads. You will either wipe out and wreck because you have no riding skills, or you will learn some riding skills and have a blast. You can only be a cheap ass for so long and ride a motorcycle, something will always give.

Edited by Pokey