2013 Moto Series Round 3 At Pirc/beaver June 29-30th

jbot

Come one, come all! Watch, as I trample over TRMN8TR's dreams of being the thread starter for all the moto series weekend events.

June 29th is the track day, June 30th is the race day.

post up if you're coming, are thinking about coming, want to come but don't know how to get it up, and post if you're not coming so we can ridicule you into coming.

As far as I know, trmn8tr and myself will be there.

I hope to see the new noob racers there for this round, since we missed you last round.

Will be driving back from the beach on saturday. So just lapping the shit out of R1 on sunday.

you best hurry your craigy-poo ass up and straighten out that suspension. you'll glock yourself if kevvy-poo keeps up with you.

What about Saturday, Craigiepoo???

it's craigy-poo. get it right. gaaaaaawwwwwwwwd

I will be there good knee or not. If the next three weeks go as well as the first post-op, I should be good at least to take school and earn the plates on the bike already. If I feel real good, I will run the 750 the next morning. Either way, I will be there to support you turd stuffers.

I SHOULD be there. I am travelling alone again, so I may wait to sign up. I will be doing Saturday and racing the 750 and both 600s.

Don't run over the Beave virgin.

Can you get in PIRC on Friday night? Also any amenities at the track? Electric or garages or etc....

I will be there good knee or not. If the next three weeks go as well as the first post-op, I should be good at least to take school and earn the plates on the bike already. If I feel real good, I will run the 750 the next morning. Either way, I will be there to support you turd stuffers.

you're gonna be the sexiest post op track slut there ever was.

I SHOULD be there. I am travelling alone again, so I may wait to sign up. I will be doing Saturday and racing the 750 and both 600s.

Don't run over the Beave virgin.

Can you get in PIRC on Friday night? Also any amenities at the track? Electric or garages or etc....

You can get in on Friday, a lot of us will likely be there Fri night as well. They do close the gates at some point, but can't remember what time. I know we bitched about it last year and seemed like they kept them open later.

They have garages....but only for the kart track. No electric either so bring your genny. The facilities are WAY better than Nelson, the pits and the road in have all been recently repaved, and there are decent bathrooms/showers.

Newsletter has some info about the garage and bathroom construction....ETA 3 weeks as of June 6th(when the letter was posted on facebook).  

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/The-Pitt-Race-Newsletter----June-2013.html?soid=1102329622351&aid=7dI-F0_1iHE

I think the gates close at 10pm.

argh, this whole buying a transponder thing is a bitch, anything under $300 for a used one and they are gone instantly.  

You can get in on Friday, a lot of us will likely be there Fri night as well. They do close the gates at some point, but can't remember what time. I know we bitched about it last year and seemed like they kept them open later.

They have garages....but only for the kart track. No electric either so bring your genny. The facilities are WAY better than Nelson, the pits and the road in have all been recently repaved, and there are decent bathrooms/showers.

I hope I can get there before they close. I don't think I will be able to leave work early on Friday, so it will be about 7 hours+ to get there. Which means I wouldn't get there until 10:30 or so.

You can lease one for now through my laps.

Based on my experience with MyLaps/AMB from RC and what I've heard over the past year around the track, I'd like to give them as little money as possible.  If MotoSeries offered the same lease AND the yearly subscription cost stayed with the series, I'd sign up right now.