Ofeeshal Deals Gap Picture Thread

max power

What are you guys trying to say ??? :(

Our women really did clean up the place before we left.

But yea, there's a lot of DNA left in every room and the back deck. So 5 mins was prolly not enough :lol:

And I'm pretty sure they didn't clean the curtains they got taged with a little DNA as well

the 2 up pics are amazing! Nothing beat the shock I had when I saw MJ coming up the hill to the cabins and seeing Mike towering over her on the back. I just stood in the driveway in disbelief and awe. Was truly an amazing sight

• Upvote 1

who ever came up with the idea for you two to go 2up is a genius.

I don't remember which of us suggested it, but somewhere in there was my disclaimer that I've never had a passenger before and him shrugging and saying he was going to get his gear. :D

• Upvote 1

Iron horse is a full spread. Cabins, camping, rv hookup.... The works. And it's also very scenic. I've never stayed there, but I have driven through the grounds. Very nice digs.

Yes it is, that would be a great place to be.

lol welcome to the club Matt! and Don't feel bad it is usually Joel that gets it.

On a side note, does anyone know who the guy taking pictures was on the Skyway? 129 was there but there was also another guy on a Harley with a sign but by the time i seen the sign we were already bye.

lol welcome to the club Matt! and Don't feel bad it is usually Joel that gets it.

On a side note, does anyone know who the guy taking pictures was on the Skyway? 129 was there but there was also another guy on a Harley with a sign but by the time i seen the sign we were already bye.

:) I was just busting Shawn's balls. I could care less. Like I told Shawn I'm too old to get pissed off about shit like this. I think it's funny, plus I'm an Ofeeshal bubby now.

http://cherohala.photoreflect.com/store/Orderpage.aspx?pi=201N0412000292&po=292&pc=446

I took tons of video, seems to happen as my GoPro is hardwired so battery life isn't an issue.  Here are a few that I took.  Sorry no fancy editing, so there are certainly a few bits that need skipped over.

• Upvote 1

I think Killboy was on the skyway too.