Spoiler Alert. Game Of Thrones Season 3

Mr Anderson

Game of thrones season 3 episode 9. Who saw that coming? I did. Rob Stark should of known something was going to happen. He should of took his army with him and killed that guy and the snake Lord Bolton. Just be prepared for more major characters to die off. Whoever you think is going to win this then be ready for let downs. Now is the turning point of this show and were only halfway through the 3rd book. More deaths to come your way. I did not read the books but I expect things to heat up.

That is all.

Poor Rob Stark and the Stark family is full of tragedy.

Why oh why did I click on this????  :facepalm:

Sorry Pokey I said spoiler alet on title.

34CE58AF-1ECE-4BA2-9197-046F939468E5-551

That is exactly how it is and I feel like he was drunk when writing the books. I assume everyone I like will die and the auther did say don't expect a happy ending.

i guess my posting on facebook was a spolier to some people and woke up to a few angry messages...haha

lol Matt. That's great.

We like her, she will die.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That can't happen. She is awesome. I hope she lives.

Just watched it, Wtf? The Starks are out of the game for sure, danaeris is the only rightful heir to the throne and she has an army of 100k. Just a matter of crossing the narrow sea and kicking some lannistar ass. Looking forward to seeing joffrey's head on a pike. Sad to see rob and his wife and mother killed but thems are the breaks.

Biggest disappointment of this episode is the complete lack of tits.

TITTIES GOD DAMMIT!!!!!

I've had a few drinks.

• Upvote 1

Just watched it.......... :crytroll:

Thats how I felt. This show pisses me off. It makes me so mad and I hope lord bolton and the stupid fray guy die a horrible death and get tortured. The wolf scene was also sad as well.

Just watched it, Wtf? The Starks are out of the game for sure, danaeris is the only rightful heir to the throne and she has an army of 100k. Just a matter of crossing the narrow sea and kicking some lannistar ass. Looking forward to seeing joffrey's head on a pike. Sad to see rob and his wife and mother killed but thems are the breaks.

Biggest disappointment of this episode is the complete lack of tits.

TITTIES GOD DAMMIT!!!!!

I've had a few drinks.

I watch it and thats what we said. No tits and its just going to be a talking episode. We were wrong but I think tits would ruined the episode because of the sad scene. Great choice by the director of the show. Great acting and probably the best hbo show to date. Episode 10 will only be an hour but I can't wait.