New Member From Ohio,

Wicked Lizard

wow thats a nice intro. Its really nice to know the new members when they are so forthcoming with who they are what they are about, where they ride, what type of riding they do, and let's not forget, what state they are from cause us here on the "Ohio Riders" forum really need to know the state that everyone is from

Sorry for short intro. As far as what I ride I ride the09 zx ten r.and I will be tracking .the 06 attack kawasaki mr.buckmaster rode in 06.I live in seven hills ohio.I have been an electrician for 14 years .I have 3 kids. 2 boys and a girl.I used to love to ride the street but I know really just save it for the track.

Sorry for short intro. As far as what I ride I ride the09 zx ten r.and I will be tracking .the 06 attack kawasaki mr.buckmaster rode in 06.I live in seven hills ohio.I have been an electrician for 14 years .I have 3 kids. 2 boys and a girl.I used to love to ride the street but I know really just save it for the track.

IBEW?