Convoy?

rawlins87

I don't really know the towing specs of either the Pathfinder or Tacoma but my guess would both would struggle when it comes to hills and passing. Sit in the right lane and go the speed limit and the highway might be ok

Edited by Bad324

Get some phone numbers of some guys before you leave, worst case is something happens and you need someone to hook up trailer and pull rest of the way. I am not one to wake up at the crack of dawn so I am sure I will be passing you guys along the way at some point.

:lol: but if I have to hook up the old Ford and tow both the Pathfinder and the trailer the rest of the way you are not going to like my fee!!

Get some phone numbers of some guys before you leave, worst case is something happens and you need someone to hook up trailer and pull rest of the way. I am not one to wake up at the crack of dawn so I am sure I will be passing you guys along the way at some point.

:lol: but if I have to hook up the old Ford and tow both the Pathfinder and the trailer the rest of the way you are not going to like my fee!!

Adrian will pay ya hahahahhahahahah and shit ill already be going down the road on my bike  :rh1:  Ill just ruff it for a few days lol

so is anyone leaving later from cbus or at a sane hour from cleveland area?  otherwise, we'll just be pulling in all fashionably late and such.  unless trmn8tr wants to leave earlier... but that would require a lot of bacon.

I think our plan is to get out of town before rush hour starts and possibly early enough to avoid Cincinnatis rush hour. Will have at least an hour stop for food and beer at Alcoa and probably time to stop and eat. That will put us down there with plenty of time to get unpacked and take a nice local ride.

• Upvote 1

so is anyone leaving later from cbus or at a sane hour from cleveland area?  otherwise, we'll just be pulling in all fashionably late and such.  unless trmn8tr wants to leave earlier... but that would require a lot of bacon.

With enough coffee and bacon I could be pursuaded to leave a little earlier than "when I wake up" because that might not be till noon. I certainly don't expect to be in Columbus by 9 though. We can run sweeper and pick up whoever broke down along the way.