2005 Sv650...sold!

Saacattack

SOLD

My dad wants me to sell his SV 650 due to him not being able to ride it anymore. It's super clean and mostly stock with the exception of the exhaust and fender eliminator. He's got two herniated disks and got a cam am which is more comfortable.

It's a 2005 and does have a clean ohio title with only 7025 miles. Oil was changed not too long ago, about 500-1000 miles.

He's asking $3500 OBO

34yo5l1.jpg

21mu2bs.jpg

6y0ifl.jpg

a3p891.jpg

9k2n0j.jpg

v8hdu.jpg

Edited by Saacattack

It's no biggie lol it happens

This bike is pretty sweet and clean. I never thought I'd like it, but I actually do. It's definitely a good starter bike if you don't want to start in the 250 class. I like the more agressive position, where this is more upright and comfortable. Which is part of the reason I haven't bought it off my dad.

I believe we do have some heli risers laying around that he planned installed but never did.

Not a great starter bike, it is a great bike PERIOD!!!! Guaruntee many riders can emabarass other riders on more fast and powerful machines, those SV's are popular track bikes for a reason. Man I would love to have that, love the Yellow too. GLWS

Edited by Pokey
  • Upvote 1

That's one beautiful bike. How would the power compare to a 1994 CBR 900rr (that has lost compression)?

I bought the 900 off a buddy for a steal and want to sell it for something fuel injected. Been stuck in the 90's era so far.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

That's one beautiful bike. How would the power compare to a 1994 CBR 900rr (that has lost compression)?I bought the 900 off a buddy for a steal and want to sell it for something fuel injected. Been stuck in the 90's era so far.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

It wouldn't disappoint you at all. Nice torque handles ok to good stock easily upgradeable suspention great bikes over all