On Board The Nsr50r

Hoblick

video from today at circleville.  me and my buddy were out playin around on the NSR50s.. the first 2 clips are on board my NSR, the 3rd clip is on board his, and then after that is back on my bike.

later on in the day i was trying to marquez it and get an elbow down  ^_^ no luck yet lol

near the end of the video there is a crash too

oh and sorry for the shaky footage, the 2 strokes buzz pretty bad

Edited by Hoblick
  • Upvote 1

I really need to figure out a plan to get my son started on one of these. Does ORML have track day functions like MS and STT to indoc someone to the league?

You can just practice at CRP for $15 any day they don't have an event (most days open).  Just need bike and safety gear.  Run all day for cheap.  No food served there unless an event is planned, so bring drinks and snacks

You can just practice at CRP for $15 any day they don't have an event (most days open).  Just need bike and safety gear.  Run all day for cheap.  No food served there unless an event is planned, so bring drinks and snacks

Thanks for the info! I am used to taking food & drink for the MS events, so that will be the norm. Hopefully by next year I can outfit him with gear and maybe have one of the racers there mentor him a bit. Unless I can pick up two bikes. :D