I Need A Good Lawery

wht_scorpion

My girl got hit on her bike last wenesday In zanesville and was put in the hospital. She broke her pelvis in two places. Some ass hole in a cage cut her off. Trying to find one of the best lawerys for this kind of thing in columbus and not one that you see on tv.

Well that sucks to hear.......hope she has a quick recovery

Where's Redkow97 and his shiny new law degree?  

Castelli law is a member here......maybe there's an OR discount? :dunno:

http://www.castellilaw.com/'>http://www.castellilaw.com/

Edited by Hellmutt

You can contact the Columbus Bar Association and ask them for a list of attorneys who practice in personal injury law, and don't get complaints.

The site sponsor, Mr. Castelli would also be a good place to start. 

Depending on the facts of your case, you may not need "the best" personal injury attorney.  "The best" is debateable, and "the best" will charge you more than someone who is still good enough to win.

My experience is limited to criminal law, but I have friends who do personal injury work.  I can give you their contact information if you want it.  And don't get down on attorneys who have TV commercials.  If they can afford TV advertising, they're winning a lot of cases.

The firm may give you the option of paying their hourly rate, or they may set you up with a contingent fee agreement.  Typically attorneys get 30% of any settlements, and 40% of any judgments (actually making it to or through trial takes a lot more time, and thus, more money).

• Upvote 1

Well that sucks to hear.......hope she has a quick recovery

Where's Redkow97 and his shiny new law degree?

Castelli law is a member here......maybe there's an OR discount? :dunno:

http://www.castellilaw.com/

I don't just have a degree. I'm a licensed attorney. The difference is significant :D

And I doubt there's an Ohio Riders discount, but it would bode well for the site for Mr. Castelli to see a return on his advertising investment. Plus he should be VERY motivated to impress a member with great service when he knows many of us will hear about it.

Edited by redkow97
  • Upvote 3

Sorry guys posted it in the wrong area could someone move it to the right thread. Lawerys are sending her mail already 2 so far she should be getting out Tuesday time For me to step up and get her back on her feet.

Edited by wht_scorpion

That sucks. My wife suffered the same injury in a bike accident - they called it an open book pelvic fracture. I won't lie...it was a long, hard road to recovery including time in a wheelchair. I wish you and your girl all the best.

Sorry guys posted it in the wrong area could someone move it to the right thread. Lawerys are sending her mail already 2 so far she should be getting out Tuesday time For me to step up and get her back on her feet.

At least good news to hear that she is getting out of the hospital.

Was she the one that got hit near the 719 bridge and 60?

Best wishes on a full and speedy recovery.

This would fall under the Uninsured Motorist section of your insurance.

This.  Your insurance will pay and they will go after him for the money.  They will have you fill out a simple form that they will file with the State. His license will be suspended for six months PLUS however long it takes him to make payment arrangements with your insurance company. The first money they get will be sent to you to offset your deductible.  Been there done this twice.

Now medical claims, suffering...that kind of stuff above and beyond your insurance limits...you will need a lawyer.