Where Can I Shoot For Free?

Jynx

I just got a new Ruger LCP and I just want to put a few rounds through it, I can't afford to go to any ranges any ideas where I can pop a few rounds off around the Westerville area?

Range fees are not that bad, go down to Ohio Valley Outdoors in Lancaster. Many folks with their own land will only allow good friends and family to shoot, sounds like you need to make some more friends.  :farmer:

Range fees are not that bad, go down to Ohio Valley Outdoors in Lancaster. Many folks with their own land will only allow good friends and family to shoot, sounds like you need to make some more friends.  :farmer:

This.  I don't shoot much more than my .22 out here, but I do put a few rounds through my pistol once in a while in the back yard.  I LOVE being out away from the city!

this

There's a place at Delaware State Park. North on 23 to 229 Right, less than a mile on the right. Used to go there all the time - I think it's still open. Norton Gun Shop is just West of the int. of 23 and 229. I picked up my LCP there for a good price.

Find someone with outdoor space outside the city limits that will let you pop off some rounds

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I agree with this. I don't trust the looney's at the ranges. Plus it helps to have family with lots of land.