2007 Daytona 675...sold

Saacattack

SOLD

I hate, hate, hate doing this. But it needs to be done. I'd rather her be in a good home than sitting around in mine.

As some of you have seen, I started a thread about some wires and turned out to be my R/R. again. Except this time it fried the wires need replaced. TRMN8TER, was kind enough to send me an OEM R/R. The downside, the bike needs a new wire harness or the connector needs repaired(if even possible). The only upside to the R/R madness, as everyone knows is if the bike has an OEM R/R Triumph will replace it for free under their recall. The bike will still start. last I checked a few days ago. I Bought the bike in 11/10/11 and have replaced the R/R twice and the stator once already.

Anyways, the bike isn't in the best shape. Has taken a little bit of a beating from me and the previous owner(s). Bike has 11,703 miles as of today. I do have a clean title. Still ohio, I never registered it due to not having funds. I'm thinking around $4000-3500? with all the shit that needs done, I know it's not worth what I paid, but i'm definitely willing to negoiate. I'm also throwing in a large joe rocket helmet to go with it.

Last june, I lowsided, on the right side, on an exit ramp going about 40-45mph and went down in grass/dirt. Scratched up the right fairing, scratched the brake lever and end bar, and bent the brake lever and broke the foot peg. I did replace the right rear set. I was planning on repainting the bike but didn't have the funds to do it since I moved to Philadelphia. So the right fairing is still only sanded down. After the lowside I palnned on making it track only. so I bought some Optimal Racing fairings and painted them myself with rattle cans. They have only been installed and removed a handfull of times. Never seen the track or even the street. O I did buy a damaged tail fairing to make it street legal, sanded it and painted black. Other than that, she needs the 12K service check done and possibly needs an oil change. I changed the oil about 500 miles ago, but hasn't been riding that much. Just sitting. Does need some coolent. I might get some and put that in if I have time to run down to IP. I also installed new Q2's about 200 miles ago and love them! too bad I wont be able them on the track this year :( I do have an extra battery, so it will come with the bike. Have an extra taillight as well that is going along with the bike. I put new grips on about 100 miles ago as well.

Does have a Yoshi RS-5 carbon fiber slip on and asv levers. I recently put 2012 675 turn signals on so I could make her street legal again. Has a integrated tail light and all lights work. not really a list of mods but if anyone was curious and couldn't tell by pictures haha

Here are pics with the track work as well as without. There will be quite a few pictures, so be warned! I'll add them a few at a time to this post.

Track work:

2u79cmw.jpg

Currently has the tank off

a5fe3r.jpg

35a1728.jpg

9itjzq.jpg

4zvvh3.jpg

With Street work:

2wdafep.jpg

34ex575.jpg

9fmxwk.jpg

8vwy7m.jpg

Edited by Saacattack

Man I like it alot, but damn it lbts.  :)

Harb67 has a sweet black Daytona that I love.  They're pretty sweet bikes, but he's had electrical trouble with his too.  Is it common for these bikes?

Man I like it alot, but damn it lbts. :)

Harb67 has a sweet black Daytona that I love. They're pretty sweet bikes, but he's had electrical trouble with his too. Is it common for these bikes?

It's common in the daytonas. But some of them have the problem and some don't. Which is part of the reason they have a recall on the parts and they will replace them for free. As long as the parts are OEM.

If I wasn't in a tight money situation I would keep it, but just can't afford it while the gf is in medical school.

Did I spark someones intrest in Daytonas? Haha do it!

I take full credit for the sparking of interest in Daytonas, since half of the ones on this forum have been owned by me or have parts from my bikes on them. :)

• Upvote 1

This i

I take full credit for the sparking of interest in Daytonas, since half of the ones on this forum have been owned by me or have parts from my bikes on them. :)

This is true, you sparked his interest by proxy since my bike used to be yours haha