What To Listen To?

20thGix

Nobody mentioned LACUNA COIL? Good stuff. Arch Enemy will blow your mind if you didn't know the vocalist was female.....brutal death metal, no singing whatsoever......but if you met her, you'd never believe she could sound like that :D

OTEP is some mean and heavy female vox work too

• Upvote 1

Damn you hellmutt Lacuna coil is the one I was thinking of!!!

heh heh heh, hey man....I'm just trying to help :D

Within Temptation and The Gathering. both awesome female fronted bands.

I've heard The Gathering, it's good too.

How about The Agonist......we were supposed to play McGuffys House 'O Rock with them, but they pulled off the tour just before coming back to Ohio. A good listen there too

Edited by Hellmutt

If you lived in Columbus, it would be Boston and Kansas you were sick of on the classic rock station. Qfm seems to be all about 70's prog rock.

And this is why I listen to 107.1 classic country from the 60s to the 90s when i listen to the radio.

And this is why I listen to 107.1 classic country from the 60s to the 90s when i listen to the radio.

Classic country music? You must also enjoy using your tears as lube when you masturbate :lol:

Edited by Bad324

although many people probably already know them I'll give you a band that has a lead singer with a high voice thats mistaken for a girl often....

Coheed and Cambria

Nobody mentioned LACUNA COIL? Good stuff. Arch Enemy will blow your mind if you didn't know the vocalist was female.....brutal death metal, no singing whatsoever......but if you met her, you'd never believe she could sound like that :D

OTEP is some mean and heavy female vox work too

+1 for Lacuna Coil. Can't believe I forgot about them.