Open Cabin And Trailer Spot For Gap Trip (2013)

2talltim

It would be a couch unless Josh wants to give up a bed (I can't i have a bad back). We are leaving fredericktown around 5am and picking up mike in cbus around 6am on Thursday and returning Sunday(Times are ish). Cabin spot if the same as last year will be $120 ish each and gas for the trailer spot will be $55 to $70 each (depends on gas prices)maybe less (haven't pulled this trailer yet). Let me know if you are interested and ill double check with matt to see if the cabin spot is still empty, but the trailer spot is for sure open.

$120 ish, is that for Thurs, Fri, & Sat. nights? Is that price for the trailer for both ways?

yes that total cost...so lets say gas runs us $60 each total cost with cabin for 3 night is  $180. Like i said before matt was working to fill the cabin spot too so let be make sure with him its not taken if your interested. Last year pulling my 7x16 enclosed we used 4 tanks total trip it takes about $80-$85 at currrent gases prices to fill up, this year i have a smaller open trailer so we should not use near that much gas thats where im guessing $55 -$70.

Edited by 2talltim

I am interested, but for $180 I am not sleeping on a couch for 3 nights.

Unfortunately the couch and or floor space for a air bed is all that is available, everyone else in the cabin has been commited since december.

+ 180 for a vacation, including transportation and bed is cheep as shit when you think about the fact that you wouldn't be driving, buying a trailer, or reserving the cabin (not hotel room) on your CC. 180 + food is cheap. :dunno: just saying.

• Upvote 1

+ 180 for a vacation, including transportation and bed is cheep as shit when you think about the fact that you wouldn't be driving, buying a trailer, or reserving the cabin (not hotel room) on your CC. 180 + food is cheap. :dunno: just saying.

No doubt. Wife and I spent over twice this just in fuel to trailer over to Hocking, cabin split, and food. Well worth 4 times that distance imo!

no the cabin is $150 a night x 3 nights = $450 + tax going to figure 10% to be easy $45 = $495 / 4 people = $123 (ish)per person

the gas on the way down will be around $55-$70 (ish) i would bet close to the $60 range

Edited by 2talltim

I think we have room for 2 in trailer and vehicle. We should be swinging through cbus sometime Thursday late morning or early afternoon. Not sure what things are gonna cost, we will just split accordingly as we fill up. Return trip will be leave cabins Sunday morning.

If you had room in the truck for two. I would take the trucks and trailer spots...

there is room for two, and maybe we can rotate the shot gun spot to let each stretch their legs. Let me know if you offically want the spots. We will be in cbus around 6am Thursday morning for pick up. Edited by 2talltim

Are there any couples going?? 

we just got back from the gap

and would love to go next week

anybody need roomies?

or does anybody want to stay in Marysville?

Are there any couples going?? 

we just got back from the gap

and would love to go next week

anybody need roomies?

or does anybody want to stay in Marysville?

there are a few couples going, hutch, migetodd, bowdog and casper are bringing thier samich makers

Edited by 2talltim