Lots And Lots Of Changes Made. Lots More Coming.

Casper

Rep and multi quote for mobile.

Oh, and moderator, supporter tags on members names on mobile too

Rep is already on mobile. Multi quote probably won't be. Tags for members on mobile added to the list. 

I'm on mobile and can't figure out how to go back to the first page to see if this is on the list....

Is it possible to be able to select a page on mobile instead of just clicking the next or back button? On a large thread it takes forever to click next over and over to get to the last page.

I'm on mobile and can't figure out how to go back to the first page to see if this is on the list....

Is it possible to be able to select a page on mobile instead of just clicking the next or back button? On a large thread it takes forever to click next over and over to get to the last page.

All I got for that is scroll to the bottom, hit full site....scroll to the top hit page one.....scroll to the bottom and hit change theme and pick Mobil.

I'll add it to the list.

What significant role does someones join date play in their participation on a forum? Just wondering.

Its easier to decide if they're being a douche or not ;)

That's pretty much it. Plus I personally like to see how long people have been around, but am too lazy to go look at their profiles. 

Its easier to decide if they're being a douche or not ;)

Pretty much!

That's pretty much it. Plus I personally like to see how long people have been around, but am too lazy to go look at their profiles. 

Ah, that makes sense. Only one problem with that, there's plenty of douches with several years of membership!

:trollface: I keed, I keed! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJqJM4xM-oE

• Upvote 1

Ah, that makes sense. Only one problem with that, there's plenty of douches with several years of membership!

You misunderstand.  The longer you are here the more of a douche you become. They are not looking to noobs to be douche's.

• Upvote 3