Lots And Lots Of Changes Made. Lots More Coming.

Casper

Dam it I used Hellmanns. I will try again this time with miracle whip.

HELLMANNS?????????? That's just like asking for a divorce!!!!!!!

Depends on where, exactly, she "used" the Hellmans.

4 things

- I would reall like a "go to first new post" on all of the thread titles, am i missing it?  I know its on new content page.

- It would be great to be able to hover and read the first few lines of a new thread

- I just clicked 'View New Content' and it gave me this page, but it only did it once.

- I got some pms and the envelope didn't tell me they were there...

Been covered already in this thread. It shows new content relative to the page you're on. If you're viewing a member or the members page, VNC will show new users. If you're in the calendar when you click it, it'll show new events. In the gallery, new albums/images. Etc. 

HMM. Weird. 

Also just posting her in the reply box with Chrome on OSX, once I hit post, it looks like it posts but it doesnt refresh and leaves my text in the box like nothing happened. Have to manually refresh the page to see that it actually posted hence the 2 duplicates above. 

Casper,

I have a limit of 100 on my PM's.  Can you increase this?  Thanks!

I'm pretty sure that comes with being a supporting member.  Pony up some dough and you'll be hooked up with unlimited PM's. 

:wtf:  First members...with only a little over 1k posts?  Come'on now Z....quit postwhoring.   :D

I dont post often...not much riding to talk about.  I skim a few areas of the board when bored...or when i'm selling something.