Lots And Lots Of Changes Made. Lots More Coming.

Casper

"Is there a way to bring back the home page?"

Click on "view new content" at the main page, or

Click on "new since last visit", under "content since last visit". On the new content page.

First! Congrats on the upgrade.

Thanks! 

This is pretty awesome Casper, Great job.  Is there a way to bring back the home page? I liked it because it listed all the most recent threads I just logged on and did not see it but I would not put it past me to have overlooked it!

Oh definitely. I just need to sleep. Over the next few days I'll be working on restoring a lot of functionality. I just wanted to get the bare basics up so you all could get back online. 

One note as well: Rep comments are being converted to profile comments. I've already written the script to it, just haven't had time to run it.

• Upvote 1

"Is there a way to bring back the home page?"

Click on "view new content" at the main page, or

Click on "new since last visit", under "content since last visit". On the new content page.

Oh nice lol I completely overlooked that. Nice find!

Thanks! 

Oh definitely. I just need to sleep. Over the next few days I'll be working on restoring a lot of functionality. I just wanted to get the bare basics up so you all could get back online. 

One note as well: Rep comments are being converted to profile comments. I've already written the script to it, just haven't had time to run it.

Looks like Recon found a solution.  That view new content works just fine. Wow your occupation wasnt lying Casper "super Geek" lol Nah IM JK BRO I am just jealous because I have no idea where to start with writing script lol.  Once again awesome Job!

Only thing I've noticed I don't like on the mobile version so far is I'm not seeing how to jump to the last page only a next. Amd i dont see a way to view recent post. But i know you said you werent done yet, so ill be patient :popcorn:

Only thing I've noticed I don't like on the mobile version so far is I'm not seeing how to jump to the last page only a next. Amd i dont see a way to view recent post. But i know you said you werent done yet, so ill be patient :popcorn:

Actually, keep things like that coming. I'm always up for suggestions. 

And supporters, I didn't lose your subscriptions. Just another piece I have to migrate. Some may show up and some may not. It all depended on if it was set as your primary or secondary group. I'm hashing it out. 

I mean a in a past reply to a forum posting. Like this one where I listed some Amazon links.

It didn't convert? It looks like something dropped out.

http://ohioriders.net/index.php?/topic/101218-wtb-flip-up-sights-for-ar/#entry1325167

Edited by ReconRat

I mean a in a past reply to a forum posting. Like this one where I listed some Amazon links.

It didn't convert? It looks like one character was dropped.

http://ohioriders.net/index.php?/topic/101218-wtb-flip-up-sights-for-ar/#entry1325167

Ah, those are AME (auto media embedding) links. They'll be fixed. YouTube links and the such probably look similar right now.