Lots And Lots Of Changes Made. Lots More Coming.

Casper

Can you fix this constant popup for me? Any time I click anything this is always poppping up

This web page is being redirected to a new location. Would you like to resend the form data you have typed to the new location?

Never seen it before. Not sure what would be causing it, but pretty sure it's not on my end. Sorry bud. Try clearing you cache and cookies? 

• 2 weeks later...

The mobile version makes it impossible to change profile picture and the full site is fucking infuriating to use via mobile. I tried to direct upload my pic, it's too big. Tried to link the img from photobucket, server not found. Mobile version is too basic, no signatures, no rep, avatars are microscopic even on a note3. Full version is absolute shit on arguably the best fastest mobile device.

It's a shit sandwich for anyone who doesn't use a pc.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Dont know if this is in my settings or a forum default. When i go to "View New Content" then i view a thread, that thread then disapears from the "new content" when i go back to it. Would be nice to have it set up like a timeline like tapatalk has.

^ great feature. It's not new content to me if I've already read it. Helps me remember which crap I've already read and if I see it again it means there's a new response I haven't read

i see your point, but sometimes i read a thread then want to comment later and have to go find it. Maybe we could add a time line feature as well.

i see your point, but sometimes i read a thread then want to comment later and have to go find it. Maybe we could add a time line feature as well.

I just open my browser history and select it... I'm on my phone 90 percent of the time I post here and my phone browser makes it easy to find threads

Hey there.... Any way to make it harder to give neg rep on the mobile? I just gave a new member neg rep by accidentally hitting the "x" when thumbing down. Maybe a "are you sure you want to give neg rep?" Or require a reason.... I don't care much about rep personally, but neg rep is fightin words.

• Upvote 3