NFG Here!!!!!!!!

Anonymous_2112

Hello All,

New F-ing Guy from Toledo. Born in Michigan Lived out Sandusky way for years and have made it back to this great state after a few years back home Go Buckeyes!!!!! Also looking for people to ride with around Toledo. I have a 2007 R6 but not picky who I ride with as long as it has 2 wheels and you are not a tool. I currently work 7 days a week but that will be going away soon. So if your interested hit me up. Ride safe everybody.

Thanx ,

John

hey man there is a couple of us here in Toledo that are just getting underway with the season. Hit me up tomorrow if it decides to be nice out and we can try to get some guys together to ride. 419- nine zero two- 4389

-Chris

2007 Cbr600rr

Hello All,

New F-ing Guy from Toledo. Born in Michigan Lived out Sandusky way for years and have made it back to this great state after a few years back home Go Buckeyes!!!!! Also looking for people to ride with around Toledo. I have a 2007 R6 but not picky who I ride with as long as it has 2 wheels and you are not a tool. I currently work 7 days a week but that will be going away soon. So if your interested hit me up. Ride safe everybody.

Thanx ,

John

welcome