Anything in particular I should look out for on this SV650?

8Rider6

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/3813032436.html

All I can tell from the photos in the cracked side fairings, which I couldn't care less about, I'd just remove them... Of course I'd check the handlebars, brake lever, footpegs & controls, but other than that, I'm not sure if there's an easy way to tell if there's frame damage or anything more severe. Would it likely be worth hunting down a different one for ~$600-800 more and avoid any potential headaches, or a little $$$ savings something already a bit dinged up would be better for the track?

I'm looking into getting an SV650 at some point primarily as a track bike... I was going to use my 919, but I just read my policy and my current insurance would not cover it if I did wreck at the track, even if not being used in a race. I really don't want to risk taking that kind of hit at this point and being out of commission on 2 wheels for possibly a year if it were damaged more than ~$1,000 repair could fix.

So, I'm thinking I may hold off on the track til I get another bike and insure it with someone that will cover track days (I've heard from more than 1 source State Farm does). Even if they wouldn't cover a particular claim, at least I'd still have the 9er for the street... Or should I just stop pussing out and do my first track day this season with the 9er? :lol:

Edited by 8Rider6

Post is deleted, did you pick it up?

Nope, the link was being finicky after I first posted it, said deleted for some reason when you click the link from here, but if you copy and paste into your browser, it worked. Now it looks like it's really gone, someone probably picked it up... I'm seeing a few others for ~$500-800 more that are probably a better purchase.

sell u mine for on hundred million doll hairs ? lol

Saacattack - dads bike looks legit - clean and very low low miles, go for that, im sure theyd be willing to haggle, plus it has farrings.

All you'd need to get would be an aTRE, and a ram mount to mount ur GPS/cell phone, then you'd be set :-D