FS- Hi-Point C9

Jst2fst

Before all the bashing starts I'd like to get this sold fairly quick. Since I've ha it its been great I just don't use it anymore sits in the safe more than I use it. I've been luck to get one that works apparently. I'd like to sell I for $110 trying to buy another toy hopefully. I've had about 5-600 rounds through no problem for me.

Shit, I've had well over 1,000 rounds, key is use the factory mags, not the 10rd Ebay or CDNN mags. When using the 8rd mag I've never had a single issue, with the 10rd it will FTE, and sometimes FTF.

As MT posted in another thread, I use mine for my "throw away gun", it's somewhere I can easily get to it, never locked up, and only I know where it is. I.E. where I spend a lot of time, garage.

I use the factory mag as well no issues I don't use it as much since I got the P-11. It only likes blazers will jam for some reason using other ammo. I mean I still like the gun it just collect dust an would rather someone buy it that would possible use it. Heard some new on a gun I've been looking for an I'm trying to see what I can sell.

I'll weld ur trailer up for it:lol:

That better be one hell of a weld job

And then give it to me on a homie...hook up, pay you back later deal? Sounds perfect! :lol:

:nono:

any ammo to go with it?

No ammo

. I've been luck to get one that works apparently. I'd like to sell I for $110 trying to buy another toy hopefully. .

GLWS. The HI-point I have is basically a single shot, does not feed or extract. I bought mine used, and have not really attempted to look at it or made the time to send it back.

GLWS. The HI-point I have is basically a single shot, does not feed or extract. I bought mine used, and have not really attempted to look at it or made the time to send it back.

Send it in. Seriously. Say what you want about hi-Point, Their lifetime warranty is top notch.

That gun will work flawlessly when it comes back and you will have a new mag and other goodies for your trouble.

Send it in. Seriously. Say what you want about hi-Point, Their lifetime warranty is top notch.

That gun will work flawlessly when it comes back and you will have a new mag and other goodies for your trouble.

Agree 110%, the bashing they are getting just because they are cheap and not made of extremely high quality components, is unwarranted IMHO. They go BANG and repeat that action just as much if not better than many other manufacturers out there, they are far from throw away guns.