WANTED: Ninja 250

Bitani

Around 2 weeks ago on Rt 22 in NKY. I was going from Falmouth back to Willow (only the 3rd time I've done that road in that direction, and I forgot about a double apex decreasing radius. By the time I saw the second apex my knee was already on the ground with no tire left.

Bummer. Sorry to see the pics, hope your ok. What is your buyback from the insurance? I smell a track bike upgrade:D

Scooters rock on campus. Frugal on gas and insurance. Park with the bicycles in many cases. Easy to transport or get into a house/room for winter. I abused my girlfriends scooter for 2 years and hardly rode my MCY on campus once the scooter showed up.

One of these makes excellent all purpose transportation and you can still rip up the twisties on the weekend. $2k for the Ninjette is a good deal.

http://dayton.craigslist.org/mcy/3719899923.html

Damn, we needed to get you over to Putnam for a TD before you punched out on the local by-ways.

honda-crf250m-2013.jpg

Edited by Revelstoker

The 250's are awesome bikes...I would love to have another one. I had the older style (2004) and honestly the only thing I didn't like about it was the styling. I think I would be perfectly content with a 2008+ 250 or a new 300. They are so light and fun on the twisty back roads.