WANTED: Ninja 250

Bitani

I'm looking for a new bike to throw around and so I've decided that I would enjoy a Ninja 250 after a bit of research.

If anybody knows of anybody selling one or is selling one themself, lemme know!

I'd much prefer one with the newer body, but if the price is right.. I'm happy!

I'm looking for a new bike to throw around and so I've decided that I would enjoy a Ninja 250 after a bit of research.

If anybody knows of anybody selling one or is selling one themself, lemme know!

I'd much prefer one with the newer body, but if the price is right.. I'm happy!

Hmmm I sold mine to Iron Pony. Never dropped and in excellant condition. PM me. Im sure they will sell it to you. 2009 black kawasaki ninja 250r with low miles.

Hmmm I sold mine to Iron Pony. Never dropped and in excellant condition. PM me. Im sure they will sell it to you at quite a profit. 2009 black kawasaki ninja 250r with low miles.

They're in it to make money. I'm pretty sure retail is not the price range the OP is looking for, just "reading into" the post a little bit...

They're in it to make money. I'm pretty sure retail is not the price range the OP is looking for, just "reading into" the post a little bit...

Yes, this is true but I wanted my r6 at the time and did not want to wait on craigslist. It sells for $3600 on craigslist. Mine was in the best condition and low miles. I dont know what they will sell it for. Thats why I told op to pm me.

http://rideapart.jalopnik.com/rideapart-review-2013-honda-cbr500r-507569814

10/10 review and well written. Might be a decent option and for $6k new, financing would be very good.

I have no idea how I missed that they were making a CBR500. Nice looking bike, and it sounds like a Ninja 250/300 killer for sure!

If only I could get some credit... Or had about $6k lying around. :D

I have no idea how I missed that they were making a CBR500. Nice looking bike, and it sounds like a Ninja 250/300 killer for sure!

If only I could get some credit... Or had about $6k lying around. :D

I wouldn't say killer but definitely a good competitor. The new Ninja300 is $1200 cheaper and 45# lighter. Ofcourse it gives up 8 hp along with 200cc.

Craig

I wouldn't say killer but definitely a good competitor. The new Ninja300 is $1200 cheaper and 45# lighter. Ofcourse it gives up 8 hp along with 200cc.

Craig

This is America. Bigger is better. We want more, we want more. :D THAT's what I mean by Ninjette killer!

skip the 250 idea.......here's why

http://dayton.craigslist.org/mcy/3804430287.html

Damn you man, why go and blow a local secret. I so want to go check this one out. Yours or someone on here?

Bitani, why another crotcher when you have the ZX? For the women or why not go with something completely trashable and different, like a sumo?

Damn you man, why go and blow a local secret. I so want to go check this one out. Yours or someone on here?

Bitani, why another crotcher when you have the ZX? For the women or why not go with something completely trashable and different, like a sumo?

Erm...

J0q7G0b.jpgwuxDFS1.jpgOVaz9Hn.jpg

:(

Nobody I know, just a local find when I did a ninja 250 search :dunno: Go buy that beauty, I'd love to have it but my couch suits me and now that the wife has her little recliner parked next to it I have no room for another bike......yet ;)

Erm...

J0q7G0b.jpgwuxDFS1.jpgOVaz9Hn.jpg

:(

Damn man, my eyes are sorry to see these pics.....you all good? No injuries to speak of? What is with 2013? More OhioRiders down this year than the last couple combined

I have a coworker selling a practically new 09 Ninja 250 for $2k, PM me if interested!

Very interested. PM sent.

Did you go down and when?

Around 2 weeks ago on Rt 22 in NKY. I was going from Falmouth back to Willow (only the 3rd time I've done that road in that direction, and I forgot about a double apex decreasing radius. By the time I saw the second apex my knee was already on the ground with no tire left.

Thought process:

Oh shit. Other corner.

Make it over the double yellows? Yeah let's try--

Oh shit nope. Not gonna work. LEAN AND LOWSIDE

*watching bike fly with PARTS GOIN' ERRYWURR*

Ah shit I'm fucked fucked fucked squirm squirm around some more

My leg won't move.. welp

That was fun though

Poor bike

Nobody I know, just a local find when I did a ninja 250 search :dunno: Go buy that beauty, I'd love to have it but my couch suits me and now that the wife has her little recliner parked next to it I have no room for another bike......yet ;)

Damn man, my eyes are sorry to see these pics.....you all good? No injuries to speak of? What is with 2013? More OhioRiders down this year than the last couple combined

Hurts my eyes too.. I put a lot of stuff on that bike before this season only to basically have it totalled out by my standards. (Probably $1,000-$2,000 in repairs which I don't have. Might as well sell and save for another.)

Guessing the parents wont let him get another 600.. no 18 YO in his right mind would step down to a 250 after having a 600. I know I wouldnt then and wouldnt now.

It's actually my choice. I'm honestly not sure how I feel about it, but with how I ride it doesn't bother me. Top speed has never mattered to me at all, I've only ever went up to about 130 on the ZX6R (jk for cops) just to keep up with idiotic friends, and in twisties I've heard 250s rule. If I could get a nice 600 for the same price I would, but they're also higher maintenance even after bought.

Going off to college, I basically have my wallet in a bind. A 250 is cheap insurance, cheap maintenance, great MPGs.. And I could try and juice whatever experience I can out of it before the end of college to get uber crazy awesome on bikes. (I've heard 250s are the best way to learn even for already-experienced riders.)

Edited by Bitani

Glad your OK, the 250s are awesome and very light. You will need to gear it if its not already done and you may want to jet it, remove the snorkel.

I am surprised you went down. glad it didnt scare you away.

Did you have any injuries?

Edited by snot

Glad your OK, the 250s are awesome and very light. You will need to gear it if its not already done and you may want to jet it, remove the snorkel.

Thank ya. I should be a lot more screwed up than I am with how I wrecked. Some entity was helping me out that day.

As soon as I can find one I might be asking for help on those things. :p I'm capable of oil, tires, brake pads, anything outside of the engine!

..I dun't wanna break it..