DOJ investigating AP. Thoughts?

Casper

I side with the doj on this one. Someone inside leaked classified info about a terror plot to the press. They should pull the phone records. Find out who did it and put them in Gitmo since it doesn't seem to be closing.

But send Holder there for fast and furious too. Along with most of the IRS.

Fuck it. Send them all, let's start over.

• Upvote 2

i posted on the facebook last night about his threat in 2009 to the president of Arizona State and their board that they'd be investigated by the IRS after not giving him an honorary degree.

maybe he was joking, maybe he wasn't.

Chicago politics...

*edit: link to his speech. 3rd paragraph. Hosted at the Gov't Printing Office. (click)

Edited by jblosser

Like Benghazi, fake outrage from the right on yet another non-scandal.

I don't like that the DOJ did it, but they didn't break the law, and it's not all that different than the NSA doing pretty much the same thing during the last administration. There are some serious similarities to President Clinton's second term here - keep on trying, until something sticks. Who knows, maybe, like President Clinton, they'll finally find something completely unrelated to governing and policy to pin on him.