Who repped Magz??

330racing

I've repped him on several occasions. Although I don't agree with his stance on guns, freedom, and politics, he IS a good debater and brings his points with general respect and intelligence. Some posts in poor taste.... Yes, at times.

• Upvote 1

I gave him positive rep' date=' just yesterday. What about it? How many "I hate Magz" threads does this forum really need, anyway?[/quote']

I don't hate the guy....don't even know him. You can rep whoever you want. I was just curious why all the hate and was it always that way. Also...how many "I hate magz" threads are there? I didn't search but don't remember seeing one specifically professing hate for him.

IP won because of personality, not looks...

but he is SUCH a jerk

He won because the nasty ass track riders enjoyed the picture he posted of his ballsack.

you hatin' on track riders, boy?

besides, that wasn't even his, he has 2 and a half balls (its kind of looks like a mickey mouse silhouette). i knew right away when i saw the picture.

• Upvote 1

Just repped him now. I stay out of most of the political threads, so I probably missed what got y'alls panties in a bunch, but I've also never seen him stoop to the childish levels of those who call him out over and over again lately.

• Upvote 1

My hope is that one day he will grow the fuck up and realize just how far off of the mark he's been with all of the fucktard stuff he's posted here.

With that said, no matter how much he irritates the hell out of me, I will not give him negative rep for being a little fucktard.

I really dont understand what gun and politics are doing on a bike fourm. Mangs is a good guy and a great rider. I dont have a question in my mind that he would stop and help any rider in trouble and has been very helpful bringing new riders to the sport. If you guys dont want opinions then dont post about it in the first place.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I agree about the guns and politics, so what if he has a difference of opinion. I do as well, especially on politics. I now stay out of those sections, but meh to each his own. I've repped him quite a few times. Also, if you don't know him personally why talk shit? Kind of uncalled for. Minus rep for you.

• Downvote 1

I agree about the guns and politics, so what if he has a difference of opinion. I do as well, especially on politics. I now stay out of those sections, but meh to each his own. I've repped him quite a few times. Also, if you don't know him personally why talk shit? Kind of uncalled for. Minus rep for you.

Really? Did you read my actual posts? Minus rep....this is terrible. :cry:

In fact, almost no one is talking any shit. So I guess my question is answered...he's not such a bad guy after all...to most on here anyway. I asked because it seems many threads I read, he posts an opinion which purposely starts trouble and someone inevitable tells him to "fuck off" or the like. Just wondered what both sides of the story was (haters and non-haters).

Edited by 330racing

I agree about the guns and politics, so what if he has a difference of opinion.

Difference of opinion isn't the issue. There are plenty of people on this site and in the real world that I disagree with politically that I get along with just fine. They aren't douchebags about it.

The Chris Kyle thing was like sticking your dick in a beehive then being surprised with the outcome.

• Upvote 1

Magz is cool at times, like at Magzfest, the covered bridge ride and the few times at Buddy's after the bike show. Some of the stuff on some threads isn't worth rehashing, so I think he just likes to have the "way out there" opinion.

Maybe is it something in the well water out that way with all the "Fracking" and oil drilling there in the extreme north east?

I think he just likes to have the "way out there" opinion.
but this is america and you can have your opinion and he can have his, people should not base there thoughts on someone based on there opinion and views. I dont nessarly always agree with everything my friends think and do but there still my friends because there good people and magz is a good person.

but this is america and you can have your opinion and he can have his, people should not base there thoughts on someone based on there opinion and views. I dont nessarly always agree with everything my friends think and do but there still my friends because there good people and magz is a good person.

....wat?

• Upvote 1

Dude... it's an internet forum. It's not real life. It's not where all your buddies hang out. Sometimes' date=' some people just don't gel. It isn't the end of the internet. Face facts.. Magz is a chode.... with an ugly fucking bike. :p

No, that wasn't nice. He's not a chode, but fuck that ugly fucking bike of his. :eek:[/quote']

What was the term you used? "Ghetto blaster?" :lol:

• Upvote 1