MPH Ohio in Peninsula Ohio

TimTheAzn

I had a great experience with Doug and his staff over at MPH. I had a tight timeline (Had to make the epic ride :)) and in a little under a week had the front forks rebuilt, the suspension set up for my weight, and ordered and mounted a fresh pair of Q2's. This may not sound like much but these guys were already busy before I got there and still agreed to do the work. Just read up on Doug and his staff... I believe they have a little experience in this kind of thing. A+

Sent while riding.

Ahhhhh so your the reason I'm still waiting to hear about my out of commission r6!

Muh bad lol

Glad you got things sorted' date=' Tim. Sorry I didn't have time to take your money. :cry:[/quote']

It's all good Pauly. Thanks for looking out!

glad to hear you had a good experience! I've heard several not so happy endings out of that place

Haha I'm glad mine was a good one.

Sent from my iPhone.

I've had 1 good and 1 bad experiance with them.

1st - Positive.

Bought my old race bike and failed to notice the front wheel was bent towards the left when it should be straight. Took it to MPH and diagnosed with a bent frame (Pushed Up and over from front end crash). Payed quite a bit of money and it was fixed and verified with the digital gauge.

2nd - Negative

Had a big off at a race weekend and thought I bent the frame or triples again. They verified the frame was good, but the lower triple was bent. Paid about $600+ for all the work and was told it was fixed. Drove up, looked it over and it still looked off, but not nearly as much. Was told it was good to go and verified....so I went with it. Next race weekend it just didn't feel right and so I took it out to Reuben/35 Motorsports and was told the lower triple was still bent. Reuben fixed it for almost nothing and the bike felt great again. Was pretty pissed to travel that far and pay that much not to have a fixed bike.... Don't think I would go back for anything but a digital check of a frame to verify straightness since its cheap.