Epic Ohio ride eport * load warning- pic intense*

NinjaDoc

Cool report, perhaps a subsection "bikes less than 3 grand" so ...cough...some of us aren't too embarrassed to show up. 

Edited by Medina

Cool report, perhaps a subsection "bikes less than 3 grand" so ...cough...some of us aren't too embarrassed to show up. 

Ty, all kinds of bike were there, no worries. i would the split was like 1/3 below 3 1/3 btw 3-7 and 1/3 above 7 thats how the split would have been, so just come right up no need to be embarassed

Any news Doc?

No clips from any one yet, i might just end up making a video like the first year with intro to all and no ride clips in there. Only matter of finding time, havent even got time to take bike out as this month and next is crazy schedule

I like that idea

You enjoyed the ride dont lie :D

I have lots of video, but no way to edit it. My computer is to old and slow. I just video to watch later...and for winter when I can't.

google "edit video online" 

yes, it will upload slowly, yes it will download slowly, it will however edit it using someone elses processor and most have the ability to link to the edited vid,  vs. downloading then re-uploading to a site.

Anyways, hope more people would contribute some video clips. Need to figure out when to work on it and edit it too :(

I've got about 3 hours of clips - I'll get some clips edited tonight for you. If I uploaded to youtube unlisted, would you be able to yank them off or you prefer dropbox?

• 9 months later...

here is the video from last years ride, as u can see i had finished this months before. This was a sort of experimental one, Wanted to do a better one with different music and thats why didnt release this. As always wanted to put names on the faces so its easier for people, But alas just could not find time to finish it. So here is something which is better than nothing. sorry for the delay to come up with nothing :( From around the 80ish people that showed up (including those who didnt ride) i almost caught most people. some i missed for sure. sorry to those guys.

Edit: *video not available on phone* lemme fix it and post again

Edited by NinjaDoc
  • Upvote 3

here is the video from last years ride, as u can see i had finished this months before. This was a sort of experimental one, Wanted to do a better one with different music and thats why didnt release this. As always wanted to put names on the faces so its easier for people, But alas just could not find time to finish it. So here is something which is better than nothing. sorry for the delay to come up with nothing :( From around the 80ish people that showed up (including those who didnt ride) i almost caught most people. some i missed for sure. sorry to those guys.

Edit: *video not available on phone* lemme fix it and post again

it let me when u first posted it.

I am not very tech savy. Can some one tell me how I can get the group photo developed

If you have it on an sd card, you can simply pop it into a photo printer at Walmart to get a print

When I was trying to access the video from mobile device it had copy right issues and not viewable, so re uploading with some minor changes soon. :(

Fix 'er up Doc, we crave some moto movie magic