Bike night May 15th

Mr Anderson

There use to be a guy on here called Mr Bret and he did a QS & L thread for this. I don't know where he is but I plan on going to it. Does anybody want to meet and check it out. Meet up at the old circuit city parking lot across the way at like 5:30pm or something like that> then head over look around and ditch the place for hooters. Let me know if your interested. Figured we could meet and greet then head over there and watch the squids ride in.

There use to be a guy on here called Mr Bret and he did a QS & L thread for this. I don't know where he is but I plan on going to it. Does anybody want to meet and check it out. Meet up at the old circuit city parking lot across the way at like 5:30pm or something like that> then head over look around and ditch the place for hooters. Let me know if your interested. Figured we could meet and greet then head over there and watch the squids ride in.

I'm pretty sure I know who Mr Bret is, I work with him, he has a bike & I thought an account on here.

I'm pretty sure the nearest Hooters is now over in Dayton. All of the ones in Columbus closed. The Tilted Kilt at Polaris will do instead. Maybe not as funky, but whatever.

http://www.tiltedkilt.com/locations/columbus/

Edited by ReconRat

I'm pretty sure the nearest Hooters is now over in Dayton. All of the ones in Columbus closed. The Tilted Kilt at Polaris will do instead. Maybe not as funky, but whatever.

http://www.tiltedkilt.com/locations/columbus/

Tells you how long I have been out of the game lol. Ok I have never been to the tilted kilt but sounds like fun.

I googled it and it seems to be a bowling ally now (Star Lanes).

Does that seem right?

Idk, I haven't been there in 3 years... It's definitely possible, though. I don't see that size building staying empty for the long term in that area.

Used to be? Cheeky f**ker.

If the weather is good I may be there