I want this bike!!

Blitz

In the YZF ownership community it's short for "YZF600R Thundercat" like in the CBR1100XX community "XX" or "Bird" is short for "CBR1100XX Super Blackbird"

"Busa"

"Connie"

"STeed"

"Viffer"

"Gixxer"

"Wing"

"Strom"

just a few examples...:rolleyes:

Yeaaah. :rolleyes: I've heard all of those except cat being associated with anything other than Katana.

Yeah which is what i meant by "fuck a blackbird up"

Right, but the xx wasn't named for the wild winged animal either, it was named for the SR-71, which to this day holds speed records.

One of my favorite anecdotes is the SR-71 standard procedure for being fired on by a surface to air missile... no defenses needed, just speed up, it will never catch you.

And riding a blackbird is like dating a fat girls uglier sister.

Say what you want, she does everything I've ever asked...

But as a Honda guy, knowing about a thundercat when a Yamaha guy has no clue what I was talking about, even in context? Come on man...srsly?

• Upvote 1

Say what you want, she does everything I've ever asked...

But as a Honda guy, knowing about a thundercat when a Yamaha guy has no clue what I was talking about, even in context? Come on man...srsly?

Who the fuck cares, douche bag. It's a fucking YZF600.

Just because I ride a Yamaha doesn't mean I worship them like you do Hondas.

Who the fuck cares, douche bag. It's a fucking YZF600.

Just because I ride a Yamaha doesn't mean I worship them like you do Hondas.

I think you're severely overblowing my position on Honda. My bike is a wonderful machine. I enjoy it every time I get the opportunity to throw a leg over the saddle. It's built great, and requires very little maintenance beyond oil and tires. It runs great, and has never left me stranded. I find it visually appealing, and it brings a smile to my face to see it after a fresh wash and shine. That said, I don't worship it in any way, I don't worship anything else for that matter. I certainly don't worship the company that manufactured it. I am familiar with most of the motorcycles the company produces and sells on the american market, I'm also familiar with many of the motorcycles other companies manufacture and sell on the american market...

I think you're severely overblowing my position on Honda. My bike is a wonderful machine. I enjoy it every time I get the opportunity to throw a leg over the saddle. It's built great, and requires very little maintenance beyond oil and tires. It runs great, and has never left me stranded. I find it visually appealing, and it brings a smile to my face to see it after a fresh wash and shine. That said, I don't worship it in any way, I don't worship anything else for that matter. I certainly don't worship the company that manufactured it. I am familiar with most of the motorcycles the company produces and sells on the american market, I'm also familiar with many of the motorcycles other companies manufacture and sell on the american market...

I think you just knows so much about YZF 600s because you like the chisel chest guys who ride them.

I think you just knows so much about YZF 600s because you like the chisel chest guys who ride them.

I do happen to have a dear friend who rides one. I don't recall ever seeing this friend without a shirt on...so they may or may not have a chiseled chest...