NHL playoffs 2013

jblosser

woulda said "very possibly Pens/Hawks in the finals", but not so sure now after last night's (entire series, really) debacle in net for pitts-puke..

in related news, from my facebook page:

can't believe i forgot to post this up, it never gets old:

the Sedin sisters, again...

picture.php?albumid=1197&pictureid=13971

well my Jackets missed by one point, my Canucks pulled a flop of almost Penguin proportions. So now I am hoping for a St. Louis vs. Montreal/Toronto final. FUCK THE WINGS!!!!

aside from very poor netminding for the Pens, the two number ones rarely make it through to the finals, so another reason to think it won't be Pens/Hawks.

i am still pulling for the Habs, but the sh!t they pulled Sunday night is really testing my patience. :nono:

oh, and they choked a victory away last night, which thrilled me to no end...

</sarcasm>

it was nice to see someone in the national media finally call out Nash for being a useless piece of crap - something most of us in C-Bus have known for quite awhile.

it was nice to see someone in the national media finally call out Nash for being a useless piece of crap - something most of us in C-Bus have known for quite awhile.

I'm not a Millbury fan but he was spot on. He pretty much empty his ammo cans on the big softy. The trade was the best move the CBJ ever made.

BTW, am I the only one who thinks Anson Carter is stoned out of his mind doing the intermission reports.