Has vroddave gone insane?

max power

dafuq? at least say youre bored, or your wife made you quit, or something......"being safe" by giving up riding is a cop out....shit happens, dont matter if youre on a bike or not....when your clock is up, its up

whatever floats your boat i guess

I can respect your decision, know a few guys who have quit for their family....seems to me a $500k life insurance policy with a dnr would be a better solution but I've laid down 2 bikes in the last 2 years and don't have one so I guess ill shut my mouth.

Don't quit, just retire..... Cruiser time.

Wifey felt better about me riding with the life ins policy we took out last year. Now she LOVES working in my bike.

I don't know you but respect your decision. I have made that decision at least 3 times, and always end up with another bike. :)

Same here. Things change and maybe you'll be back.

Sometimes it's best to lay low if you feel it's the right thing to do at that time in your life. I respect that. Hopefully you can feel good about getting back on a bike someday, no matter what type of bike you get back on.....just come back when it's your time.

Hope you mend quickly and get past this Dave

Sara did make me sell it to plus I cant work for to months and short tem disability only pays 50 perscent of my income so selling it seems like the best thing at this point ...plus bailey was really upset by what happened...I will puy another bike down the line when I have more time to ride I had thought about selling it for a year now becuase I have no time to ride

There is always another bike in my future. I'll never give up on it shoot I heard so many bikes hammering down tbe road and seen a bike in a video doing a whoolie. Got a booner. And was already dreaming. I j7st think I need to get back on a cruiser.

There is always another bike in my future. I'll never give up on it shoot I heard so many bikes hammering down tbe road and seen a bike in a video doing a whoolie. Got a booner. And was already dreaming. I j7st think I need to get back on a cruiser.

:lol:

Respect the choice and like the other guys say come back when your ready. Good seeing you again.