Project Tiltin Hiltin - donations accepted

max power

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I couldnt help last night man. With us trying to sell the house I had to mow before the rain came cuz I don't know when I'll get to again.

For the water heater, try it again after using the stove. Mine always takes about 10 minutes to burn the stove first, then light the water heater after sitting all winter. That thing sat for longer than a winter with no use, so it might work after you light the stove for a while. If not, a lot of times you can buy a used one of those on Craigs, or even from dealers. If not, they aren't too bad, and install is easy, just make sure they give you some of the caulk tape stuff that goes between it and the trailer. It seals it all up nicely.

Glad you got a coat on the roof, that's a plus. Actually, there was an AC unit on craigs too.

I can help to see if we can get the tank lit bubby. They can be tricky sometimes. Are you smelling propane coming out of it? If you cant that still doesnt mean it dont work. Was going to tell ya last night but you seemed a little frustrated. :)

Sorry I couldnt help last night man. With us trying to sell the house I had to mow before the rain came cuz I don't know when I'll get to again.

For the water heater, try it again after using the stove. Mine always takes about 10 minutes to burn the stove first, then light the water heater after sitting all winter. That thing sat for longer than a winter with no use, so it might work after you light the stove for a while. If not, a lot of times you can buy a used one of those on Craigs, or even from dealers. If not, they aren't too bad, and install is easy, just make sure they give you some of the caulk tape stuff that goes between it and the trailer. It seals it all up nicely.

Glad you got a coat on the roof, that's a plus. Actually, there was an AC unit on craigs too.

Thanks for stopping by brother. Your insight and advice was much appreciated. The kool coat still felt wet this morning, so I hope it's still good. With any luck it will dry out today. I'd like to get another coating on it Saturday.

We burned the stove for quite a while before we attempted to light the water heater. It wasn't getting any propane.

Sorry I missed you. Your welcome I hope you can put that stuff to good use. I am looking forward to throwing some dirt in your direction this summer. It looks like your hard work on this camper will pay off. Good luck