Project Tiltin Hiltin - donations accepted

max power

Picked up a Bubby camper for riding at the Wayne. Needs some work, but is pretty solid.

Looking for a few items for free or cheap to deck it out. Or if anyone knows where to find some of this stuff cheap.

Need a foam pad or decently clean couch cushions to make a sleeping pad for the bunk.

Need a decently clean queen or full mattress for the rear bedroom. The pedestal is 74 x 53"

Need bed sheets. Without schmegma stains or snail trails.

Need short curtains for all windows. Maybe 12-15" tall?

Curtain or bead curtain, yeah baby!, for bedroom door.

Need working space heaters.

Need a decently clean microwave.

30# propane tanks - don't have to be full, I'm not picky. :D

a piece of flooring vinyl or leftover wood flooring about 4x8' for the front and a piece about 4x3' for the bath.

Need stabilizer jacks.

Gotta replace the bathroom floor, get some tires on it, reseal the roof and fix some small things but overall, nice unit for the age.

Edited by max power

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30# Steel $24

30# Steel blem $23

30# Aluminum $80

all have the required OPD (overfill protection device).

all are brand new, fresh off the assembly line, made with pride in Westerville or Columbus

all prices include tax.

Edited by jblosser
speling

i'll see if i have any laminate flooring left over from our previous renovations. i might have misc tiles, and blah blah blah too. i'll be in cbus on the weekend of the 18th. if i find any stuff, i'll bring it and you can haz

i'll see if i have any laminate flooring left over from our previous renovations. i might have misc tiles, and blah blah blah too. i'll be in cbus on the weekend of the 18th. if i find any stuff, i'll bring it and you can haz

Sweet. Thanks Jinu.

30# Steel $24

30# Steel blem $23

30# Aluminum $80

all have the required OPD (overfill protection device).

all are brand new, fresh off the assembly line, made with pride in Westerville or Columbus

all prices include tax.

Excellent. I'll at least take 1 steel, maybe 2.

i have a queen mattress just sitting in my garage, you are welcome to it, if you pick it up its free.
If the queen above doesn't fit, I have a full that is also just sitting at the house, free to a good home

Thanks guys. I'll measure the pedestal today and let you know.

i'll pick up 3 steel 30# tanks (someone else on here wanted one too).

i'll either have one for sale to anyone who wants, or I won't...

oooh, i'll see what size propane tank fits under the grill that i just ordered. i have a 20lb one i think but bigger is always bettar

oooh, i'll see what size propane tank fits under the grill that i just ordered. i have a 20lb one i think but bigger is always bettar

the trick is to have two tanks - one in use, one full as a hot spare.

if you have two, the one you're using will NEVER go empty in the middle of grilling...if you only have one, well, you know what happens...

I've got a microwave as well. Also have a ton of Ikea dark laminate flooring and pad left over from the kitchen, we were going to use it elsewhere in the house but ended up carpeting it instead. Hit me up on FB, I'd be willing to part with a box or two.

oh. good point. if you still have it by the weekend of the 18th, i can pick that up from you (assuming you're in cbus)

Hey Jinu I'm "ordering" a steel 30#. Would you mind grabbing it for me when you're in Cbus and tracking it to the track for me?

I have same seat cushions from a pop up I just got rid of not sure how many I have I also have a couple propane bottles from the same pop up if interested pm me your number and I can send some pics tomorrow I am at work now

the trick is to have two tanks - one in use, one full as a hot spare.

if you have two, the one you're using will NEVER go empty in the middle of grilling...if you only have one, well, you know what happens...

Unless you are lazy like me and then you wind up with 2 empty tanks, and then you have to bring your dinner inside and finish cooking it on the stove....:nono:

Bed pedestal is 74 x 53"

I'll measure the beds tonight and figure out which will work best.

Edit: full is what will fit. It measures 75 x 52"

Queen measures 80 x 60"

Edited by max power