Amanda Berry and 2 other women finally located

Gunner75

http://www.19actionnews.com/story/22175803/breaking-woman-claiming-to-missing-woman-amanda-berry-calls-cleveland-police

I was amazed that they found this girl alive, shes been kidnapped for 10 years. They also rescued 2 other girls with her, one of the other girls was kidnapped less then a half a mile from where Amanda was taken.

Saw it on Fox 8 earlier....never knew about the kidnappings until this evening. Glad to hear they finally found a way out of there safe and sound.

Truly a miracle.

http://www.19actionnews.com/story/22175803/breaking-woman-claiming-to-missing-woman-amanda-berry-calls-cleveland-police

I was amazed that they found this girl alive, shes been kidnapped for 10 years. They also rescued 2 other girls with her, one of the other girls was kidnapped less then a half a mile from where Amanda was taken.

that link said I had a virus lol

What a weird story, kidnapped for 10 years? Not one but three girls?

The article doesn't give many details but even so this is a strange one. Glad they are all alive. Most kidnappings don't have happy endings.

The world is getting weirder by the day.

The wife and I drove by the house (by accident) on our way home from dinner.

What a ghetto cluster-fuck... 200 people who don't have to work tomorrow, staring at a house and blocking the street.

people were literally just standing in the street. The cops were eating pizza out of a box on the hood of the squad cars, presumably waiting on a search warrant.

Just read an article that stated she escaped with HER 6 year old daughter. Not saying which one of the three sick Fuc$ the daughter belongs too but you can bet that there will be a lot of therapy needed for all 4.

Article also stated all three brothers will be charged within 36 hours.

Just read an article that stated she escaped with HER 6 year old daughter. Not saying which one of the three sick Fuc$ the daughter belongs too but you can bet that there will be a lot of therapy needed for all 4.

Article also stated all three brothers will be charged within 36 hours.

Damn just saw that. Sad story and some people are just sick. :nono:

Here is his 911 call. It is freaking awesome.

She says her name is Amanda Berry, I don't know who the fuck that is.

Does she need an ambulance?

She needs everything, she was kidnapped. Put yourself in her shoes.

It is non-stop comedy.

http://media.cleveland.com/pdextra/audio/amanda-berry-911-call-2.mp3