Anyone planning a WNF ride in the near future?

1fasttc

I'm only an hour away and prefer to camp. Williams campground has very reasonable tent camping rates. Bring a tent and come hang out with the crew.

yea I need to pay the chief to camp next time, was he still pissed when u left later that morning?

I'm afraid I'd roll off the top of the bike.

whoops figured u take a car or what not, so u can haul more beer! Yea sleeping on the bike might be hard unless we tie you too it so you don't roll off. Edited by Dying Shadow
  • Upvote 1

I'm afraid I'd roll off the top of the bike.

Wait, so you are talking about riding a single lung enduro bike down from Cleveland area and then ride Wayne all day?

As they say in South Park, you're gonna have a bad time. Ask 1fasttc how those easy Wayne trails treat an enduro bike. That's a bad trip waiting to happen.

• Upvote 1

Wait, so you are talking about riding a single lung enduro bike down from Cleveland area and then ride Wayne all day?

As they say in South Park, you're gonna have a bad time. Ask 1fasttc how those easy Wayne trails treat an enduro bike. That's a bad trip waiting to happen.

Trust me, haul yo shit down. 

• Upvote 1

Awesome Mick!! your ride just improved tremendously!

That's cool, but I think I will have to move them from the bed to the quad 1st, lol! All the adjustments are with clickers, except for the preload. And they even have the low and high speed compression adjustment. I also order'd the shock guards, but one of the mounting parts they call the "spring clip" was defective. They are shipping me a new one. 

nice how high are you going to jump now lol

Probably the same or less, till I get them dialed in. And that will most likely happen down in West Virginia. I know where there's a nice set of whoops, that would be perfect for setting shocks. Main thing is know where they are set now, and keep track of what they do and where I move them too.  Down WV you don't have to worry about traffic, so I can make several runs same trail w/out worries.

but one of the mounting parts they call the "spring clip" was defective. They are shipping me a new one. 

Received today with a full set of extra screws, so I'm ready to ride! This weekend looks perfect, I hope next week is decent as well.

Edited by M_Quick

Too wet for me to get the rig back in this weekend so I will be waiting until next week. + there is a ton of stuff to do local this weekend between the good guy vintage drags tonight, maybe some CRP tomorrow or mid Ohio and boating Sunday. Any of you bubbys that want to get out behind my boat on a tube let me know, I promise I will go slow! :lol:

Too wet for me to get the rig back in this weekend so I will be waiting until next week. + there is a ton of stuff to do local this weekend between the good guy vintage drags tonight, maybe some CRP tomorrow or mid Ohio and boating Sunday. Any of you bubbys that want to get out behind my boat on a tube let me know, I promise I will go slow! :lol:

I'm probably in for CRP. Are the drags tonight?

• 2 weeks later...

What's wrong with it?

leaking oil for no damn reason out of the blue. Coming from the oil disposal bolt so hoping the washer is fucked up or something its not loose, hope the threads arnt fucked. Not sure just started to leak for no reason I was pissed when I seen it dripping, vary slow leak at that so I figure maybe its the washer. I'll find out better when I have time Friday to fuck with it.