Anyone planning a WNF ride in the near future?

1fasttc

Purchased a case of oil filter's for my quad from http://www.streetsideauto.com/  $3.25 each Iron pony always raped me for $8.99 & the local auto parts never have them in stock. So I have my quad all ready for the 4th of July weekend in West Virginia. Need to hand wash and detail still, so it will look purdy on the trailer for the ride down...

Anybody up for riding Wayne the weekend of the 20th of July? That's like 2 weeks after the 4th, time to recoop and go at it again.

Edited by M_Quick

Yea Mick that should work for me. You get them new shocks in yet??

Lol nope, but they should be here by 7-20-13... They said normally 2-3 weeks but there running slow now. And my check cleared on the 25th, so 2 weeks would be around the 10th of July. I wish I could get them before the 4th of July, for my W.V, trip.  I'm going Thurs till Monday! They guy at iShock was cool about the spring setting and valving, I told him the riding style was similar to Hatfield and McCoy trails,  and sent him some links to videos so he got a good idea of the riding. 

Anybody wanna go down tonight? Thinking about going down to ride in the morning. Got plans for fireworks Thursday evening so I will be leaving by 2-3.

Lots of problems with that. ..

1. I have to work

2. No sitter

3. My ass hurts

4. Let's see what's that other one? Something to do with four wheels:unsure:

my lazy ass is finally back in town. not for long however, my bro finally had his first born and I am gonna be out of town a LOT being with him and his wife. looks like August 17th could be the first time I am actually back in CBUS for the long haul. let me know when the bubby's are hanging out and I will try to stop by for the night

• Upvote 1

coming from north ohio, do most of you spend the night, or just hump down, enjoy and then hump back that night?

Only been in a car down there on business but dying to spend a day on a bike-