Anyone planning a WNF ride in the near future?

1fasttc

I was tired and thirsty. That wolverine is a pig after 3 hours or so.

Yea just razing you all, I know you guys have been up the little rock climb before.

Yeah that was me

Excellent meeting you all! Had a blast!

Yea nice meeting you too! And I know there's more marks than that one, but that was a good one!

I gotta post some pics now, it still doesn't hurt that bad, but it looks 100x worse.

Didn't we decide that this was a "bubby" fix....

IDK how you are not sore as hell, just the riding and staying in the seat wears most people out! All I know is after you kept going and even road into new Straitsville you are a trooper, that's for sure. Any less of a rider would packed it in long before. I'm glad your okay and I hope you get your bike is not to beat up either.

Edited by M_Quick

Man that is one rough looking golf cart path!! ;)

Yea, speaking of rough, I can't wait to see 1fasttc's video angle!

If you're going to assemble the grill and cook all the food, you can have as many of my beers as you want.

Sounds like a win win....

Yea, speaking of rough, I can't wait to see 1fasttc's video angle!

Sounds like a win win....

I'll get it up tonight. That branch I hit that nearly ripped my helmet off, moved the camera. But I do have video of teh nasty fall. I do have some other good video

Like too, but we have a party that day in Tarlton, Oh. And I need to get quad ready for West Virginia. Needs oil changed and filter cleaned and oiled. Going there the 4th and coming back on the 8th. I hope some of the locals go on a decent ride, while I'm down there.