Anyone planning a WNF ride in the near future?

1fasttc

Hi there guys, I haven't been on here for a long time, but I picked up another dirtbike and hit up WNF several times late last year. Got my pass for this season and will prolly make it out atleast once a month.

Saw you guys did a meet on 4/20, wondering if anyone is up for another in the near future.

John

Same,

Gump, Blake and I were there all day saturday and the trails were the best I have seen in a long time. Might head down for a day ride saturday depending on weather.

Fast Trax has open practice on Sunday and the GP course is open $20 all day. They are just east of Nelsonville on 33 not to far from the Wayne trail head I am not sure when I will be able to get free for either but I love riding bikes at Wayne with my son hopefully we can meet up some time to ride. I will start the usual quad verse dirt bike banter I would rather ride Wayne with other bikes because the quad friends I ride with are on farm equipment and stop at every intersection for a break. I am sure the sport quad boys here get after it Have fun and bring it back in one peice. Later

Edited by SirPsycho
Spelling

I don't think I can get a pass this Sunday it is Mommas day and Saturday I will be getting it in with the Desmo boys. My Daughter also has a Basketball tournament this weekend when her tournaments end I will be able to plan better. There will be people at fast Trax everybody there was really nice the time we went

Might head down for a day ride saturday depending on weather.

:popcorn:....... but i agree on the weather i hate riding when it's real muddy, and it's supposed to rain Friday and Friday night=yuk

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by 2talltim

I will quit knocking it when the shit filled toilet is removed and the Rotten wood is gone.

I'm kicking around the idea of taking out the toilet and black water tank altogether also.

Going to replace it with a poop chair and a bucket.

I will quit knocking it when the shit filled toilet is removed and the Rotten wood is gone.

I'm kicking around the idea of taking out the toilet and black water tank altogether also.

Going to replace it with a poop chair and a bucket.

:lol:You cannot run a poop slinky from a bucket!!

And man that would be rank in the mornings with all you bubbys shitting in that bucket, plus who the hell has to carry that down to the dump station and sit there and try to pour it into the little whole?!?!? :cowshit::puke:

:lol:You cannot run a poop slinky from a bucket!!

And man that would be rank in the mornings with all you bubbys shitting in that bucket, plus who the hell has to carry that down to the dump station and sit there and try to pour it into the little whole?!?!? :cowshit::puke:

Bubbys shitting in it? That does not compute.

I will padlock that bitch. Pooping chair will be for me and the wimminz.

Whoever poop in it immediately ties up the trash bag and takes it to the trash.

This is Bubby camping.

Hit up WNF today conditions were pretty darn good. Had an awesome ride, unfortunately my WR250 is acting up. Taking it to the shop to have the valves checked and carbs rebuilt. Its been asking for a while I have just been neglecting her. On the other hand I just picked up a 04 yz125 so any rides in the next week or two may have to be attempted on this.

• 3 weeks later...