28 Ft. Jayco camper 1990.00

rossi419

1983 Jayco camper

It's a 28 ft camper. It's in pretty good cond for the year. The interior is a little dated but in decent cond. No leaks. It was my father's and he passed away. So I don't know alot about it. I just don't really have the time to use it. It dosn't have any leaks in the roof. As far as I know everything works on it. I know he had used the plumbing. and had the air on. Was told the stove worked but never tried to use it. It needs a new matress in the master bedroom. Its a twin size I think, but a queen will fit. The awaning has a couple tears I think. The fridge was replaced. and a microwave added. The opening where the fridge and microwave is a little bigger than the equipment in it. It works fine but the firge and microwave are not mounted or framed in. We just pulled the fridge down when we moving it so it didn't fall out. It has one tire that gose flat if it sits for a month or so. But tires are fine to transpot. I'm a truck driver. And only home on the weekends. Some time through the week. But its harder to plan anything through the week. And I dont get to the internet everyday. So it's best to just call or text me. Thanks for looking. Firmish on the price. So please save the lowball offers. Just looking to sell not really wanting to trade. Thanks for looking.

chris 4197094195

pics http://mansfield.craigslist.org/rvs/3771101851.html