Sign in to follow this  
Casper

Donate $10 Or More To My Pelotonia Ride, I

Donated

Whoops, never mind. Throwing some dinero your way.

You two are supporters. Thanks a million!

I'm $705.33 away from reaching my goal of $4,000 (after my employer match). I'm going to keep this free supporter subscription offer going until I meet the goal. Thanks to all of you who've donated. Spread the word. The more money raised for cancer research the better. :D

Donated.

Supporter status applied. Thanks!

Donated, good luck Ben and thanks!!!

Thank you.

This weekend! Woo! Bring out your donations! 

PS: My employer doubles whatever I raise, so let's do this!

Sorry so late, Chase matches up to 1,000 donated per employee so I hit both you and Carrie up for 15.00 and Chase will send Peletonia 30.00.  I didn't see a Tax ID specific to you guys so just went with the basic.  Actually shit, I didn't search your name but I think it's only the charities I can pull up.

Either way, it goes for a good cause.

• Upvote 1

Sorry so late, Chase matches up to 1,000 donated per employee so I hit both you and Carrie up for 15.00 and Chase will send Peletonia 30.00.  I didn't see a Tax ID specific to you guys so just went with the basic.  Actually shit, I didn't search your name but I think it's only the charities I can pull up.

cool a doubled double

Your receipt (via email) should have all your tax id info. Checks are written to/sent to Pelotonia. Just need to have the rider name or id in the memo line. Thanks man. 

Oh no, not my tax ID, like your guys ID's or whatever.  I think maybe I can only select to directly attach the donation from Chase to someones account IF they work directly for Chase.

My friend rides in it every year but works at Chase and set himself up so that all the Chase matches for him are able to show in his accumulated amount or whatever.

Either way, good luck and be safe.