someone close to meet spot for epic ride

bshultz0930

i need a place to park my truck and trailer thats somewhat close to the epic ride meet spot. i only need to park there while we are on the actual ride. id really prefer someones house or something. anyone that can help me out?

Your going then?..I live very close to ya..

i need a place to park my truck and trailer thats somewhat close to the epic ride meet spot. i only need to park there while we are on the actual ride. id really prefer someones house or something. anyone that can help me out?

Feel free to park at our cabin, my truck/trailer will be the only other vehicle parked there while we're out on the ride. It's off the beaten path, out of view of the public, and should have plenty of space for it.

Feel free to park at our cabin, my truck/trailer will be the only other vehicle parked there while we're out on the ride. It's off the beaten path, out of view of the public, and should have plenty of space for it.

Snots got me on the hook up, ill keep you in mind though if something happens with that plan. Thanks!!