Girl needs biker friends :D

Starlanna89

Thank you! Thats awesome! I'll get a new bike probably in a year or two. But for now I am enjoying my Bandit. :D

You might be ready for a GSX-R in several more years.....and welcome to the forum!!!!

Theres a whole group of people that i usually ride with when im up in the cleveland area....im sure you have Facebook ( everyone has Facebook), do a search on "NE OHIO SPORT BIKE RIDERS" and see if you can join. it would probably fit you fine....just be careful out there....

and as for me, im also looking for people to ride with here in the columbus area..bunch of people i know are selling their bikes, so im starting to get a lil lonely..hu hu hu...anyways., let me know whoever is down to ride...

Bienvenidos!

If you've only been riding 2 months, I would highly suggest changing your mind on being confident in your skills. When weather breaks I also suggest hitting the Valley area to start working on skills

Bienvenidos!

If you've only been riding 2 months, I would highly suggest changing your mind on being confident in your skills. When weather breaks I also suggest hitting the Valley area to start working on skills

I was going to suggest the same thing since she's from the area. It's where I learned to ride, coincidentally on a 96 Bandit 600.

Welcome to the site.

Welcome! With 2 months of riding experience, I would definitely stick with smaller groups for a while.

Are you a West Sider? East Sider? South? What or who got you into bikes?

Mary

I am from the west side. And I've always been into racing, mostly cars since I was a little girl. And my dad has been riding motorcycles for as long as I can remember so I grew up around it. I've always wanted to ride. So now I am. :D

I am from the west side. And I've always been into racing, mostly cars since I was a little girl. And my dad has been riding motorcycles for as long as I can remember so I grew up around it. I've always wanted to ride. So now I am. :D

There's more west-siders on here over the past year...more so than when I first joined. You'll have a lot of folks to ride with. Just try and ignore the leg humping.