Girl needs biker friends :D

Starlanna89

Hey everyone. My name is Veronica, and this is my first season of riding. I got my bike license last november 2012, and I started riding about 2 months ago. But now that its nicer I would love to ride with people, and my friends don't ride. I am 23 years old, live in North East Ohio, the Cleveland Area. I drive a Suzuki Bandit 600 and I love it. My dream bike is a Suzuki Gsxr though. Umm..I don't really know what else to say. Well, I like to play video games, ice skate, drink, watch movies, and of course ride. :p

• Upvote 1

Hey everyone. My name is Veronica, and this is my first season of riding. I got my bike license last november 2012, and I started riding about 2 months ago. But now that its nicer I would love to ride with people, and my friends don't ride. I am 23 years old, live in North East Ohio, the Cleveland Area. I drive a Suzuki Bandit 600 and I love it. My dream bike is a Suzuki Gsxr though. Umm..I don't really know what else to say. Well, I like to play video games, ice skate, drink, watch movies, and of course ride. :p

Hello and welcome to Ohio riders. I just bought my dream bike after riding for 4 years. Be safe and enjoy the addiction. I also play games :)