Pocket guns

Bad324

I see some revolver posts.... So I'll throw in my 1.85$..... Shrouded hammer smiths are the way to go. My 642 sees more hip-time/pocket time than any other gun that I've owned. Needless to say, we're not talking about a dozen or 2. Easy to shoot, fool-proof, and very concealable. I often just drop it in my front pocket and away, I go. I hang left.

This. I have the 638 (shrouded hammer) and the single action is butta! Double action is expectedly long, but smooth as well. Pack it full of lint and it still goes boom. On time every time. Carry it every day.

This. I have the 638 (shrouded hammer) and the single action is butta! Double action is expectedly long, but smooth as well. Pack it full of lint and it still goes boom. On time every time. Carry it every day.

That's the one we are probably gonna get. The black anodized finish. It dry fires real smooth in single action and there is no notching or dragging in double action. There are no Rugers in stock and the Taurus models felt like toys.

My only reservation is there is going to be a lot of bang for a light chunk of metal.

interesting never even considered a revolver but may now. Hoping to find some time this week to stop by the Fin and handle a few of the suggestions to see what I like

You can shoot mine at Stonewall pretty much anytime you want. Just holler.