Yoshi pipe / meeting Chris!

AnomersGSXR

Just some pictures of modifying / installing a Yoshimura RS3 onto my K4 750 & some pictures of making the trip to Toledo to meet up with Chris!

photo.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo7.jpg

photo9.jpg

What do you guys think of the new pipe? & thanks for the ride, Chris! I had a blast & look forward to this weekend & going on the Epic with you!

Looks nice, I plan on shortening my yosh tri oval pipe...looks just like yours. Do you think after shortening the pipe it effects loudness or performance anyway? I hope not, I want it to sound the same, but like the short look to it..

It doesn't affect it at all really, my buddy has a stock RS3 on his (he's the one that helped me cut it) and when we rode side by side you really can't tell a difference. Just make sure you put as much baffle as you can back into the pipe.

Looks nice, I plan on shortening my yosh tri oval pipe...looks just like yours. Do you think after shortening the pipe it effects loudness or performance anyway? I hope not, I want it to sound the same, but like the short look to it..

I have a video of what it sounds like, Arlis... but I don't know how to post it to here. lol

As stated above you could post it on youtube..thats a great idea to show others as well..id love to hear it .. Am glad it doesn't effect the loudness to much..But if I was to install a k&n airfilter and shorten the exhaust do you think I need to remap the cpu thru a power commander? From the mods? From some research I've been reading it says too, but its still just a slip on, I wouldn't think it would be letting more output through the exhaust but I could be wrong...does look alot better, am very interested in doing this mod..I hate my yoshi pipe its so long for my bike..lol....

This is the video, sorry it was crappy quality & I just come around a curve so I wasn't really getting on it until I got closer to my buddys house. Let me know what you think! & I would recommend a remap.. but you can do it & see how it runs for you.

This is the video, sorry it was crappy quality & I just come around a curve so I wasn't really getting on it until I got closer to my buddys house. Let me know what you think! & I would recommend a remap.. but you can do it & see how it runs for you.

Sound nice and a deeper pitch to me..am gonna try this this weekend..thanks bro

I'll get a better video this weekend for you of it at idle & all if you want. & it's really an easy process.. all you need is a saw, rivets & a rivet gun! My bracket is not a stock hanger though, I cut & formed a piece from the excess (cut out dent part) and riveted it to the pipe & cut a hole in the top to bolt on. Worked out excellent so far. I'll get a picture for you tomorrow.

Sound nice and a deeper pitch to me..am gonna try this this weekend..thanks bro