WTB: Super Moto Race Ready

turnone

Looking to buy a Super Moto bike to race in OMRL along with my Stock NSR and F4 (NSF100).

Not interested in a 450 (too heavy and too fast for cart tracks and my riding style).

CRF250R would be perfect but open to others.

Chris

what is your timespan, I have several supermoto's and was looking to get another 450, and was thinking on selling one one of my 250's, but not sure when, I have a CRF250X and a WR250X. I was looking to get the new WR450F and supermoto it. 250X is my avatar picture.

food for thought

R : lighter weight, more power, different ignition map, different cam, kickstart only, makes power in higher rpms, different jetting, bigger carb (06, 07- 40mm), different springs and valving in suspension, different flex rate in frame, smaller gas tank, narrower, smaller radiators, no lights, open airbox, open exhaust (doubles in 2006), different gears in tranny, different final gearing.

X: heavier, less power, lower rev limit, make power lower in rpms, larger gas tank, different jetting, different springs and valving in suspension, different flex rate in frame, wider, bigger radiators, headlight and tailight, kickstart and electric start, battery, closed airbox, exhaust has baffle and spark arrestor, wide ratio tranny, different final gearing.

• 1 month later...