Girl needs biker friends: trainwreck edition

grapesmuggler27

Pictures of your tits with BTD written on them in permanent marker while sitting on your motorcycle or i call bullshit.

Include a pistol in the picture, I'll Paypal you $50.

Include your face, complete body, completely nude, showing bush, with BTD Is The Man written across you tummy, and I'll Paypal $500.

Care to play a game?

You lost me at "Bush" :puke:

• Upvote 1

Pictures of your tits with BTD written on them in permanent marker while sitting on your motorcycle or i call bullshit.

Include a pistol in the picture, I'll Paypal you $50.

Include your face, complete body, completely nude, showing bush, with BTD Is The Man written across you tummy, and I'll Paypal $500.

Care to play a game?

Careful, there may be some males hard up for money.

I am with flounder on this one wtf with the bush comment and she uses "gosh" I give it a week.

Any who... Welcome. Riding is like penis. Take is slow your first couple of times and once you find the right fit you can start pushing your limits a little further, sometimes your ass will really hurt but the ride is worth it.

• Upvote 4

Oh and make sure you have good gear ie riding boots, gloves, jacket, helmet, and pants. If you can "drink" like you say then condoms. Too many people around here have been getting preggo lately.

Highly inappropriate she definitely gone now

Oh come on now she puts she likes to "ride " with winky face next to it and then a <3 in response to another thread. I know bikers don't have the best rep in the world but it's not like the this is biker boys or some ghey shit. We have all had our post whore moments that have been curb stomped like one of jbots dinner puppies but at least we can simi back it up. Hell I recently picked on ninjachick but she could out drink me when it comes to hard alcohol.

Oh come on now she puts she likes to "ride " with winky face next to it and then a <3 in response to another thread. I know bikers don't have the best rep in the world but it's not like the this is biker boys or some ghey shit. We have all had our post whore moments that have been curb stomped like one of jbots dinner puppies but at least we can simi back it up. Hell I recently picked on ninjachick but she could out drink me when it comes to hard alcohol.

I'm just giving you crap. How was that trip back from that dairy in circleville last week with all those crazy ag kids

I can't take it anymore! I'll give you a one on one ride and if my wife gives it the go ahead, we could even pull off the couple of people clause!

Oh come on you know you all were thinking it... And I've been drinking. shut up don't judge me

Oh alright. Lol. Sounds good. Let me know.

Well first of all, I put a winky face cause they are cute. I mean ride as in a motorcycle. And yes I do drink. I like to drink. Doesn't mean I'm going to go and get pregnant. And even if I did mean ride as in having sex what does it matter?? Sex is fun. Riding is fun. Drinking is fun. I see no problems with those statements.

Well first of all, I put a winky face cause they are cute. I mean ride as in a motorcycle. And yes I do drink. I like to drink. Doesn't mean I'm going to go and get pregnant. And even if I did mean ride as in having sex what does it matter?? Sex is fun. Riding is fun. Drinking is fun. I see no problems with those statements.

It was more or less for everyone else's enjoyment. Seriously though, with this group your epidermis needs to be thicker then a newborns forskin. Hell I have a post that has been going on for 3 years now title "I want peni" because my dumb ass left my computer unlocked around another member. The majority of this site is everyone fucking with each other because we for the most part like each other and get bored so its something fun to do. Take nothing I say personally unless you are friends with ringo, then you can die of gonhasyphaherpalitus